2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

For Infiniti, its 0.0001 per MSD, one of the more generous MSD programs.

It’s the most generous AFAIK. Infiniti gives you 10 “points” off while Toyota gives you 8, Mercedes 7 and Volvo 5.

Thank you. When I change the MSDs on the calculator and MF from . 00001 to .00005 it does not change the payment. Does that mean I can put fewer MSDs down and still achieve the same payment?

The payment doesn’t change because the change in interest is so small.

Also, with Infiniti, if you are at mf=0.00005, msd cannot make it go lower. Each msd subtracts 0.0001 and cannot go below zero.

Wow… Then I might be able to get away with 8 MSDs instead of 9 and still keep the same payment. I’ll talk to dealer in the morning and see if this is ture.

Example: mf for my car was 0.00065. I could only do a maximum of 6 msd to get to 0.00005.

Good to know. Thank you.

The Edmund’s guys have a good answer when @brunot99 asked over there. Their math doesnt quote match up with mine, but close enough to illustrate the point.

1 Like

Trying to PM the OP but I just signed up and cant seem to figure out how? Pretty sad for a guy in my 30’s. Wife wants QX60 asap in touch with sfl dealers.

I am still waiting to get some numbers for this month. My contact is out today.

I will post updated numbers here and reply to all dealer contact requests via PM once I have May numbers.

Are these the same as last month?

Yes, those are the same as April.

I wonder if dealers will still be offering the same prices as April.

I have a lease signed with 9 MSDs. Given the difference in payment is only $3.50 from 9 to 8 msds I’d rather do 8. Is this something I can change or is it too late since I signed? It’s not a deal breaker obviously but I’d prefer to do 8. I have not paid anything yet. Dealer is contacting me today for payment.

You are overthinking it IMO. It is not worth redoing the contract

1 Like

Thanks I just posted on a 39/12 FWD Premium for 360 plus tax with 8 MSDs totalling 3600. Sound pretty good to you? 3600 is total driveoff.

Is two year maintenance included in this deal? Is that included on all infiniti qx60 leases right now.?

Unfortunately I have no more updates. I cannot get an updated quote for this month at this time.

I will update the post once I have the numbers.

Do you know if you will get the numbers soon? My lease is up and I need another car and would love this one.

I was told the incentives are the same for May.