2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

Very much appreciated

What should be provided as proof of employment for VPP. My wifeā€™s parent company qualifies for VPP but the pay stub does not have the parent company name on it. The identity card and benefits info has the parent company name on it.

1 Like

Can you get vpp with credit card still or if you current infiniti lease holder? thanks

Hi can you please provide me dealer info. Thanks.

Hi HN308. My brother told me to check this website out. I just made an account and Iā€™m extremely interested in the Infinit QX60 AWD Premium Plus deal. Im unable to PM you I guess since my account is new. Can you email me or PM me dealer info? I live in central NJ.

Thanks!

Hello, also interested in this deal. Please PM me, North NJ. Thank you

@mdh @Mus @union122

Dealer details PMā€™d to all requests made here and requested via PM.

HN

1 Like

Subaru Ascent deal fell through they are asking way to much for one. Qx60 is my second choice. Is possible to PM dealer info long island, ny

Hi HN308

Please pm me the details. Thank you

Hi HN308,

Can you please PM me the details? Thanks.

Please PM me the details as well.

Hi HN,

I i went through your deal for an 2018 q50 deal you posted.
I am interested in this deal as well for my brother, can you send me the dealer information. Is it the same dealership as the previous deal?

Thanks

Hello @HN308. I am interested in this deal as well. Located in northern NJ

Hello @HN308, interested in this deal. Please PM me, North NJ. Thank you

Walter - please see my PM for Infiniti of Grand Rapids. VPP-A plan is still available to MI residents, and they support MSDs to lower the MF.

If anyone else in Michigan or nearby states (IL, IN, OH) needs a great lease deal on Infiniti, please let me know. Infiniti of Grand Rapids beats all deals, with minimal negotiations and no headaches. PM me and Iā€™ll get you more info.

1 Like

New to forumsā€¦

Looking for a SoCal dealā€¦ can someone PM me a deal they got? Thanks in advance.

Same here, looking for a SoCal deal as well. Appreciate the PM.

1 Like

Let me know if you get any good quotes in SoCal!

Try reviewing the (North and South) California QX60 posts for previous hackr deals. As a lot of the west coasters donā€™t check the east coast posts and vice versa.