2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

Hi HN308

Can you please send me the dealer info. I am in the NY metro area and looking to get a QX60 asap.
Thank you

Hi HN308,

Can you please PM me the details? Thanks. NYC.

I cant seem to pm you because Im new to this forum. Can you send me the dealer info? Thanks!

@Walter_Won

All PMā€™s replied with dealer info.

Do you have any more available?

Interested. Located in Long Island, NY. Please PM me with contact info. Thanks.

Please PM me dealer details. I am in central NJ and I am looking to lease before the month is over.

Hello HN308! I am new here. Can you PM the dealers info? Thank you!

All PMā€™s and requests in this post replied with dealer info.

Hi HN308, Can you PM me the dealers info as well? Thanks a lot!

@HN308 looking for a deal on the qx60 can you message me since I am new and canā€™t PM yet.

Could you also message me with dealer info as well please, thank you!

Could you message me dealer info? Iā€™m in MA.

Can you PM me the NY dealer as well? ty sir

looking for a qx60 deal as well. NY resident but can go to surrounding states if needed. thanks!

Hi HN308

Can you PM me the dealer information?
Thanks.

The 2018 QX60 are almost gone. I just made a post for 2019 QX60. That is for a base model but the loaded ones are available as well.

I am PMā€™ing all who requested with the dealer info.

Below is the thread for my 2019 QX60 deal.

1 Like

Is there any NY deal for QX60, please PM the dealer infoā€¦thanks

@HN308 New to the forum like many and canā€™t PM. Looking to lease a 2018 qx60 premium, premium + for 39/10. Live in Chicagoland area. Would love best dealer to visit. Went to one in suburbs and best they could do was $48k gross cap with 1k down drive off @ $570/mo. I donā€™t have access to VPP it appears and that doesnā€™t include any MSDs (not sure I can get any). It just doesnā€™t seem like there is much lease cash lying around these days. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

@franktank

You are new here so i will tell you that if you expect to go to dealership and get the best deal than the chances of it happening are pretty less. I am assuming you have driven the car and the next you ever put your foot in the dealership is to sign papers and take the delivery of the car. All the negotiations should be done over phone or email.

Also never put any money down on a lease as you loose it if the car is totaled.

Aim to get around 13% off MSRP as selling price (cap cost ) and if your state allows put max MSD and you donā€™t have VPP so not much can be done.

Punch in the numbers you get from dealer in calculator after getting above discount and you will have your monthly.

Donā€™t pay any dealer doc fees and decline all extra protection plans and you will have a competitive monthly payment.

My dealer contact is in NY metro area and if you canā€™t find a local dealer willing to give you the deal than I have the pre-negotiated deal you can get from my dealer.

HN

1 Like