2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus + Drivers Assist $360/mo with tax + MSDs, Drive Off in NorCal

Front window tint and the door protection thing… Major waste of money… Sewell adds this to all their cars at all their dealerships. They don’t have a dealer fee of any consequence (i think its like $120) so you just cant get them to take the options off. They will tell you they will reduce the price of the car by that much to make up for it but they never take it off. Sonic Auto Group does the same thing with different dealership options…

Hi Dogmatic,
Can you please PM your lease agreement with personal info blackout. One the of the delear want to see to consider this deal.

On all these deals with VPP, are you actually qualifying for them or are the dealers just giving them to you? That is always the hang up I’m having, they keep pointing out the discrepancy with VPP since I don’t qualify (self-employed) as to why they can’t discount as much.

May i know the Houston Dealer.

I provided the paperwork filled out and printed with a pay stub to get my pricing

Thanks Any Please provide james kelly phone .

Sent by pm… good luck

Can you PM me on the dealership? I have VPP and my current lease is up in about 2 weeks.

Thank you, appreciate the help.

@Dogmatix, would please PM me the dealer info. Thank you.

Check your PM…