2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus + Drivers Assist $360/mo with tax + MSDs, Drive Off in NorCal

Is this AWD or FWD? x

Would you mind sending me the dealership info via private message? thanks

Gotcha, Iā€™m VPP eligible and yet Iā€™m still just trying to get below the mid $500s. These guys donā€™t want to budge over here, but Iā€™ll keep trying for a bit.

@Thestallion29 ā€¦ Would you please share the Houston dealership info via private message? thanks

Iā€™m in Bay Area and would like to know which dealership I can replicate this deal. Please pm. Thanks.

This is AWDā€¦

Dealer info sent to all who have requested.

Can you please send me the dealership information? Could I get similar number in So Cal?

Please PM. Thank you!

Hi, would mind PMing me the details, too, at your convenience? Thanks you for your help, Doug.

Iā€™m trying to figure out the same in So Cal.

Me too! Canā€™t wait to surprise my wife with one!

Folks, This is the offer I am getting in Texas. The monthly payment doesnt match the calculator (w taxes included), so wanted your help in understanding where I need to negotiate. Appreciate your comments.

2018 QX60 FWD Premium plus with driverā€™s assistance package
$50,845 MSRP
$41,630 Sales price (VPP included)
$42,016 Sales price with dealer adds

10,000 miles
58% residual
.00010 money factor
39 months
$835 total amount due at signing.
$489.57 monthly payment (38 left)

12,000 miles
$502.10 monthly payment

@Thestallion29 ā€¦ this is a quote from the same dealer you recommended; Please let me know how you negotiated a lower number :slight_smile:

Do you have MSDs? You need to add the taxes to the cap cost if you arenā€™t paying all of them up front.

@cheapdad00 No MSDā€™s in the offer currently.

Adding the taxes to the cap cost, still brings it to ~$$414/month vs $489.57 quote from dealer.

Without MSDs, the buy rate is 0.00085. I think they are charging you 0.001. 0.0001 would only be possible with MSDs. Change the MF and add the tax into the cap cost and I get $481/mth, which is close to their total.

@cheapdad00 good catch! Looks like there is typo in the offer. I will follow up on this. Appreciate the insight!

@carfanatic - My MSRP was 50,210, sales price was 39,500 but with dealer adds the sales price was 40,387 (with VPP). I gave 3600 in MSDā€™s and my payment is $375.16 and all i gave at drive off was the MSD and the first payment. Its a 39 month lease with 10k a year. Unfortunately, since Infiniti wasnā€™t giving out tax credits last month (I checked with 3 dealers), $65 of the monthly payment is sales tax. The salesman i dealt with was James Kelly. He called me the other day and asked me to refer people to him and he would give them the same deal. Maybe give him a call and say you got his name from me (Andy R.) Honestly, it wasnā€™t a painful process, I sent an email inquiry and we worked it over the phone and by text. He ultimately texted me the deal sheet and then he sent an Uber to pick me up the next morning and we did the deal. Its possible (and maybe even probable) I left a little money on the table, but my time was worth more on a holiday weekend than haggling over a few bucks per monthā€¦ Good luck!

1 Like

@Thestallion29 thank you! Will call James tomorrow and refer to your deal. Thanks again!

What did the dealer add to the price? What sort of accessories?