2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus + Drivers Assist $360/mo with tax + MSDs, Drive Off in NorCal

Thank you to this forum and all who inspired me to make this happen. I could have bargained more but this was hassle free.

2018, Infiniti, QX60, Premium Plus with Drivers Assist:

**MSRP: $53825
**Selling Price: $42716
**Monthly Payment: $330 + tax = $360
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD: 8 @ 3200
**Incentives:VPP

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 12K
**MF: 0.00005
**Residual:57%

**Region: NorCal
**Leasehackr Score: 13.2 Years

6 Likes

How much DAS? 1st plus MSD?

DAS was $3200 in MSDs + $1047 including registration and 1st months payment.

Would you mind sending me the dealership info via private message?

PM’d you…

Please PM me the details. Thanks

PM Sent…

Can you pm me the dealership as well?

Great deal, enjoy your qx60.

Hi Dog,

Guess you got a better deal somewhere? Which dealer did you go to?

I got this deal from Beshoff Infinity. PM’d you the info.
Also, study deals on this site closely and try to replicate those. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again.

Can anyone help replicate this deal in IL?

Oh man, I just tried something along these lines without the MSDs here in Louisiana and couldn’t come lower than mid-$500s monthly. If anyone in Texas, Mississippi, or Atlanta sees a dealer interested in trying to replicate, I’ll head on over.

I leased a QX60 from a dealer in Houston with a MSRP of 50,210 for $375 per month and only $375 (first payment) at drive off plus MSD’s (it did include VPP). Unfortunately, Infiniti didn’t have any tax credits is May, so $65 of that payment is sale tax (I called 4 dealerships in Houston and all said that Inifinti didn’t give out tax credits last month). I probably could have pressed a little harder and beat another $10 to $20 off the payment, but I had family things I had to get done over Memorial Day weekend. I thing the MSD’s probably save about $60 a month…

1 Like

If not already done, you may want to reach out to @ralphsaphony and check. He is based out of Chicago.
@ralphsaphony - Raffay, is such a deal for the QX60 possible at all in the Chicagoland area?

OK, I will start emailing in Houston. Even without the MSDs, that’s a huge price difference.

This deal had VPP without it the payment would be about $395~

And unfortunately not, in Chicago im about 1k higher on QX60 deals compared to east and west coasts :confused:

That’s a bummer. So depending on where the deal comes up, it may actually be worthwhile considering getting the QX60 shipped.

Yup, because i have been averaging $780-1k higher on the same deals in our are.

Sometimes shipping can be cheaper sometimes not

wow much better than what I got (from the same dealership). I was trying to get $10,000 off MSRP. They offered $9,500 off so I took it. :man_facepalming: