2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0 Luxe Essential & ProAssist $352 w/tax $1k DAS

Haven’t signed yet… Pretty sure I did something wrong on the calculator, my payment not matching dealers… or maybe I’m right and there’s still room to negotiate??

**MSRP: $44,915
**Selling Price: $30,900
**Monthly Payment: $352.71 w/tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,000
**MSD:**0
**Incentives: $1,500 VPP

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: 0.00003
**Residual: 47%

**Region: AZ
**Leasehackr Score: 11.6

Don’t you want a 2019 at this point? I bet the residual I better and the discount will still be steep.

I thought about… I’m about to ask the dealer to run numbers for me on a 2019. The 2018 is black and I prefer Silver or Gray, which I should be able to get with the 2019

Can you tell me where I went wrong on the calculator?

@Ursus maybe I can get your thoughts?

Don’t know anything about Infinity, but any $45K car at $350/mo is a very good deal, IMO. @nyclife can tell you if that is actually a good deal on Infinity.

@Ursus Thanks for the response and pointing me in the right direction.

How about my inputs in the calculator? Do they look right to you?

I can’t understand these states that allow dealers to run wild with doc fees. $499 is robbery. In VA its $900 at most places. Insanity, I tell you!

14k off msrp? Nice

I’d say it’s a decent deal. Check Edmunds for the residuals, Infiniti is weird with different residuals across trims, not sure if it would make more sense to get a Luxe instead if Essential.

@notaleasepro what would make it a great deal?

Wouldn’t be interested in just the luxe, need the remote start and forward collision braking.

Here’s what I got from Edmunds:

RV, MF and incentives for 3.0 Luxe Essential and ProAssist RWD 39 mo 12k/15k in 85345?
.00003 MF
47%/45% residual
$4650 dealer incentive

Decent is my word for one I would be happy with. Doubt there’s any room to negotiate from there, but not too familiar with how much they’re marking 18s down right now. 31% off for a new Q50 is good.

I think the Q50 deal @mani_is_kool updated in marketplace was a better deal

Different markets. Might be achievable in CA, doubt AZ market is as competitive. MSRP on OP’s car is almost $2k higher too. I’d say OP’s deal is good for AZ.

For reference

@mani_is_kool is not in CA, he is in FL which has one of the highest doc fees in the country

Op posted on my marketplace post and I told him to get it. Also sent me a pm which I will reply with same. That deal is good for the msrp he is getting. If you loose a deal for 10 bucks, theres no guarantee where the residual goes on these tomorrow and also, u risk the low 2018 inventory. If your ok waiting for 2019 deals till March

Something doesn’t add up. My car had a 4K higher selling price. I put less down and have a $30 lower payment.

His deal is 1000 due at signing but on calculator he put as down and then checked off 0 drive off.

Very good deal. Congrats.