2018 Honda Accord Transfer possible w/o incentive?

I leased a 2018 Accord EX-L with navigation in Nov 2018. Here is the original thread:

I currently have 10,100 miles on the car, so about 1,200 miles per month remain over the remaining 21 months or so. Monthly payment is $312. The car is in great shape - no accidents or damage. Please note I am not in Chicago or Cook County so I’m not paying the ridiculous lease tax.

My question is this:

After reviewing other Accord lease deals it appears as though I could likely transfer this to someone without having to offer an incentive. Am I crazy, or is this a realistic thought?

I’ve been extremely happy with the vehicle but I may have a really unique opportunity to buy or lease another car at a substantial discount in a few months. I don’t want to pursue it, though, if it looks like I’ll be stuck with the Accord or have to offer a substantial incentive to transfer it.

Just looking for some feedback to see if I’m out of line in my thinking.

If the lease was done through Honda Financial they do not allow transfers. If it was a third party bank then it might be possible.

Aaaaaaaannnd we can shut it down here folks. :rofl:

In my searching I somehow missed this. Sorry, and thanks for the answer. I’ll just continue to enjoy the Accord.