2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t

Hello Hackrs,
So this was a deal that I received from my local honda dealership.

Msrp: 31,200
Sales Price: 28,611
Rebates: 0
Residual: 58% (assumed not given)
Money Factor: .00210
Due at signing: 1,231.00

Monthly Payment: $411

Could anyone with some knowledge help, would like about $300 a month which is still more than 1% and I even willing to give them 2k at signing.

It’s a new model and the 2.0 just rolled out in December instead of October also mf sucks on Honda’s your going to have to wait a few months if you want that price point

Yeah it really sucks I am even looking to pay that much for an accord. It’s a great car tho.

In another thread someone just got an Infiniti Q50 3.0T for $300. I don’t think an accord can ever compete with Q50 3.0T in terms of power, handling and overall driving dynamic.

After seeing so many BMW 330, MB C class lease deals in $200~$300 range, I will never lease a non luxury sedan for $300 monthly payment

1 Like

Yeah you got that right for sure, this is a great place to learn those types of things.

Did you give up on the bmw 3 series are you looking for something bigger that ur going with the Accord

Yeah I gave up they really want you to come in and right now I just don’t have time with college and work and gym etc. They take so long to respond, and I don’t blame them they’re busy. Looking into a gti now.

I totally understand…They wouldn’t give you numbers over email is that what you mean by come in right now

Ahhh I remember the college days when my “busy” schedule included the gym. 15 years and 3 kids later I’m either going to the gym at 10pm or workout in the basement.

Back on topic, I agree with you that the 2018 2.0T is a sweet car, but I would only get it over a luxury sport sedan in the 6MT trim. GTI seems to be a complete different class of car, but depends what you’re looking for.

Why do you think the 3 series is too small? Not sure what you plan to use it for, but I have 3 forward-facing cars seats in the back of my 335, and trunk is big enough to hold my hockey bag and stroller at same time.

Whats the term and mileage?

10k and 36 2020202020

with 2k at signing and 39 month term you should be there

Have you seen anyone get this deal? seems impossible from where I am at.

I’ve seen 310 w/ 1400 @ 39 months on the 2.0t

1 Like

Oh wow! is it someone on this forum, I am nj wondering what dealer they might have got that deal from.

no its their going rate

Okay then maybe I will go to into the dealer and talk to them. Last day of the month tomorrow so maybe they’ll be more willing to negotiate.

Where can I get that 2.0T deal? I would jump on it.

I am in nj and haven’t gone to a dealer but the lease rates seem crazy just calculating online with the Residual MF etc.

I just received quote from my dealer for 2018
EX-L. $345 a month with NJ tax.
$0 down just inception fees due.
36 months 12K Miles.
What do you think?