2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t

MSRP? MF? Residual? Selling price? You’re not giving us much to work with, but that sounds like Q50 territory to me

Have you tried going to a dealer and talking nonstop about how great you think the Camry is? I hear that they are losing a lot of sales to the Camry for no good reason, and it might just make them paranoid enough to deal with you. Memorize all the features and keep telling them how the Camry has feature X, just a little nicer than feature X on Honda. Drive them crazy, see if it works?

It is possible that is just something wrong with Honda leasing policy, like (in another post about CR-V) they are quoting VERY HIGH money-factors indicating 6-7% interest over the life of the lease.

1 Like

look at Sonata Sport 2.0T; they boosted lease incentives this month and their MF is reasonable. Should be able to lease for under $300

Honda will eventually come around with better lease deals; they won’t have a choice. Not much activity on the honda accord forum over at edmunds precisely because it is too expensive compared to similar sedan alternatives. They did add $1000 in flex cash but the MF for leases is still 0.00220

MSRP is $32,860
Selling price: $29,232
Money factor: .00190
Residual: 58%

I don’t like Hyundai but thank you for suggestion :slight_smile:

Great idea. Will definitely do it. My current lease with Honda ends in 4 weeks so I will go to Honda and try to get 2018 EX-L. I think I should wait as long as I can and rates should go down a little bit :slight_smile:

Just got an lx for my friend in Roseville ca.

Msrp 24465
Selling price 20345
College grad incentive 500
“Honda” incentive 500

Total out of pocket 500
36/15 266 a month including tax

The dealership went through US bank for the lease so I’m sure they made money off the money factor. I didn’t realize this until we left the dealership but overall hes happy with the purchase. The dealership told me money factor was 0.0023 but then convinced me to add Honda care and dent protection for an additional 15 a month (making me think they dropped the money factor a little more because I Agreed to these addons).

Looks like good deal. Congratulations:)

Is the selling price including incentives? The best discount i have gotten is 4K on the lx. Would you plz share the dealer information ?