2018 Honda Accord Lease?

Looking to lease a 2018 Honda Accord in the next few months, but haven’t seen any advertised specials / deals. I have seen a lot of promos / hacker deals on the Camry, but not the Accord. Has anyone been able to negotiate a good deal on an Accord lease (at least 10-12% off MSRP)?

Target 2000 below invoice - 1000 is easy - 2000 is bit hard but does come in marchh end.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve been able to negotiate them down $1,500, but that seems to be the most I can get them down. It seems like the Accord doesn’t lease as well as the Camry.

Then why not lease a camry ?

I leased a Camry about 2 months back and got a great deal. Need another car, so wanted to get a Honda instead. Don’t want two Camrys in the family.

The new Accord isn’t going to lease well. Infiniti Q50 will be cheaper

2018 accord does not lease well yet because of high MF (0.00210) and zero lease cash. Residual value is strong at ~60% on a std 36 month lease. Discounts from msrp are increasing because sales are slow.

Have you considered Sonata or Optima? both have strong lease incentives

What are your thoughts on the camry 2 months in?

I’ve been very happy with the mpg and the car in general. It is my everyday commute car and it is great to have all the technological upgrades. (But no apple CarPlay). The drive is smooth and the car is great. Only downside is that the acceleration is not as smooth as I would not like, but I guess that’s what you get with a Four cylinder.

Haven’t looked at the Q50 yet. Any idea of pricing for those?

Just received a quote for a 2018 Honda Accord LX (MSRP $24,460) for $20,749. Is that a good deal or should I try to get them down lower? It’s basically 15% off MSRP at this point. The car has a residual of 57% right now.

Remember that the Accord does not have any incentives, so there are no other rebates or lease cash available.

Other posts in this thread suggest that you can get the car for $2k under invoice if you negotiate hard. If that’s the case then you could (perhaps) get another $300-500. So if you can get the car for $20500, the calculator suggest that you could lease it for around $275 a month with around $750 drive off.

To purchase your ppayments on this car after steep sales tax and your $3k down would be around $350

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. The dealer literally has 40 LXs on the lot so I think I have some negotiating power.

For fun you should PM Cody (The Toyota internet guy who posts here) about a Camry lease.

Even though you don’t want one the lease on a Camry may go for a bit less .

Haha. I actually leased a 2018 Camry a few months back and love it. (I got a steal on it with all the New Year incentives). As a second car, I want to get something a little different.

Hi Forum,

wanted to get some guidance from everyone and experts. I live in the Bay area , CA. I got a quote from a honda dealership for:

2018 Honda Accord Touring
Lease: 36 months 12k Miles
MSRP: $34690 Net Cap (negotiated selling price): $30500
MF: .001100

Drive off $973 (Fees + 1st Month),
Payment $420 / month

can the experts weigh in on this. Am i getting a good deal?

The Accord is simply not leasing competitively right now. It seems like an aggressive discount and the buy rate for the MF, but it is still crazy expensive. For this kind of money you could be leasing an Acura TLX, BMW, etc.

If you have your heart set on the Accord, you would be better served to buy it.

QQ for you , when you say bmw, for 420, thats a bare bones 330i. If im not mistaking, as advertised with 4000 down

You should look at some of the threads here on BMW new and loaners. Not necessarily bare bones.

1 Like

Accord Touring Hybrid?

1 Like