SoCal Honda Anyone?

Haven’t seen any members here work for Honda. Anyone? Or any recommendations for a Honda sales rep? Thanks guys!

Also interested in Honda Sales Reps. Looking for a 2018 Accord.

I found Hardin to be the cheapest when shopping last year. Robertson gave me the cheapest price using Edmunds to request a quote. $800 cheaper than anywhere else, magically they all had wheel locks that added $850 on to the price of the car. Couldn’t take the wheel locks off either because the installer had already been paid. Installer turned out to be their service department. Anyways Hardin matched that price that was $800 cheaper than anyone else and matched the carmax offer on my previous car. Was out in less than an hour with no paperwork done in advance.

I believe the board will say that Acuras lease better. I’m definitely missing driving a mini compared to the civic myself.

Share contact and salesperson? Thanks!

Sorry used a disposable email address and this was 12 months ago. The Honda forums made them seem the cheapest (no commission to Edmunds?) so I went on their site requested a quote. They Emailed their price. I said the other place was cheaper. They said prove it, I screenshotted it, 5 days later they emailed and said we will match it when no one else would come close.