2018 GMC Terrain SLE or Buick Encore - $149 / 0 down / 24 months

Drive offs for Simpson Buick are $1,700. I wonder how much % off before rebates I should be shooting for.

Simpson doesn’t seem to have those super-lowball screamin’ deals like last year. I wonder if it’s because they started selling Cadillacs (along with the Buicks and GMC) just a few months ago ?

Depending on your location… I can get you the same 2018 Terrain SLE (MSRP: $29,290) deal (while inventory lasts) for $1,300 Total Due At Signing, $149+ tax. 24 months, 10,000 miles/year. Must have a competitive lease in the household and it’s obviously based on approved credit.

PM me if you have any questions.

anyone can do similar in NorCA?

2 Likes

I got two of these a few months ago when they had that insane deal that was on the front page. Nice little SUVs with decent MPG

Any deals like this in the NJ area? What does the deal look like if you don’t have a competitive lease in the household?

1 Like

Yes. only on non-GM cars.

What do you have for SLT?

Terrain SLT here in SoCal,

Total due at signing: $1,500
Payment: $269+Tax
Term: 24 Months
Miles/year: 10,000
MSRP: approx $35,000
Requirements: competitive lease.

PM me if you have any questions or interest.

respectively about 310 fish

What about 36 months?

"Here in SoCal,

Total due at signing: $1,500
Payment: $269+Tax
Term: 24 Months
Miles/year: 10,000
MSRP: approx $35,000
Requirements: competitive lease.

PM me if you have any questions or interest."

I got this offer for 2018 Terrain FWD SLE in NorCal, how does this look, help is appreciated.

MSRP : $29290.00 / INVOICE : $28283.88
Sale Price : 26988
39 MONTHS / 10K MILES
Rebates : 3300
RESIDUAL : $16109.50 ( .55 %)
MF:.00088 %
DAS : : $921.50
Payment: $268.00/month
I see Leasehackr Score: 9.4

You can do much better on an SLE. At that price, it’s worth it to drive or fly down to SoCal and get BiggL or similar offer.

1 Like

I dont qualify for Non-GM competitive lease, so I am not getting additional $1500.

Probably better to wait a month or two if you can then. If conquest comes back, you dont need a nonGM lease agreement. Only ownership is fine.

Can anyone get that deal for me in Florida?

1 Like

I am also in need of one of these deals in Florida…I have lease loyalty and also the friends family discount from GM…and i want to keep payment around $180 with sign and drive with 0 down…

Ask mani he’s sthe Florida man

I have lease loyalty and also the friends family discount from GM…and i want to keep payment around $180 with sign and drive with 0 down…

Sorry no such deals in FL at the moment. And this post is for someone I think in Cali.