2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

Thanks @ptaylor for the advice! I will be sure to do that!

Welcome to LH. One thing to remember is leasing vehicles (and getting great deals doing it) is just a multifaceted math problem. The idea is to minimize the amount of depreciation paid, pay the lowest amount of interest/fees on that depreciation.

When a manufacturer does a flat incentive, like GM did for Asian conquest, that incentive has a disproportionate impact on lower trimmed vehicles. So if you wanted a base or one step up from base trim, you can get a smoking deal. As soon as you look at higher level trims, that rebate has less impact on driving depreciation to 0.

This brings me to my last point, which is, this is why people often look at leasing luxury brands here, because the cost to do so is on par with a similarly equipped normal brand, especially if you look at dealer demos and combine with multiple security deposits to bring the MF/interest rate down.

2 Likes

dumb question - does GM require proof for the conquest cash? How strict are they about it?

1 Like

yes they would require proof (VIN Number from a title, registration, etc…). Otherwise, anyone could come in and say “yeah, I have a Honda at home.”

Usually it’s in the form of your registration and lease contract. I’ve had people ask for current insurance too, but not always. Current billing statement seems to work as well.

Only need ur current vehicles registration which shows the clients name and current address. Both of thos should match exactly as the same persons driver license.

Also, You can only switch to another person who lives in the same household. For example, registration has Mr. Smiths name and address, MRS. Smith or a child or parent or even cousin can use that as long as he/she lives at the same address. Both parties driver licenses will be needed at the time of contract preparation. No cosigning needed.

Correct… ugh I feel like I got hosed. I’m in Michigan and just leased 24 months for $0 down, $246/mo for a SLE

i got the same if not higher from brotherton renton

We need to close this thread as its more than 60 day old deal. These numbers on op thread might not be back till last quarter.

1 Like

Agreed. Maybe make it so threads automatically close after 60 days so that newbies that don’t know how to read the date don’t post on old posts and ask for the dealer or if it can be duplicated 1000s of miles away without putting in any work

1 Like