2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

Oh none taken haha, the deals were excellent if you have a non-GM vehicle. Just irks me that the deals suck for current GM owners. Maybe in May they’ll be better when my lease is due back…

Just checking in if anyone can help, thank you.

Look on Carjojo, Autobytel, etc. Numbers aren’t available until the end of the day or even the next day after the start of a new month. That being said, I doubt they’ll be as good as last month if last year is any indication.

Looks like a decent bunch of rebates, but they are still populating and carjojo doesn’t show anything yet. Not sure what’s leaseable/stackable, but it looks like the Auto Show bonus cash is back for NY and at least parts of Jersey, so that could possibly offset some other stuff, there looks like some kind of GMC/Buick specific Conquest rebate that’s close to what the Chevy “Select nameplate conquest” was last month, so if the rates didn’t go to hell April might not be bad.

1 Like

I live in CT looking at the SLE and see only one rebate for $1000 off.
“18-40ACA:4 Consumer Cash Program”

I’d also be eligible for the $3k conquest cash.
Is the 3.4K GM cash a national incentive? do I need to call the dealership and figure out what the actual prices are instead of starting with the online advertised price?

Looks like I should have read all the way to the bottom of the post…

I’m trying to make sense of this so i can get myself a deal near future. So
MSRP was 29210,
sell price of 26210,
rebates $6400
net price of $19810?

This is where i get lost trying to figure out how you get to $160 a month.
Residule price 64% = 18694 ?

Thanks everyone, not the best deal(but still how do they make money?) I’m stoked and love the car!

2018 GMC Terrain SLE
$1250 at signing
$141 incl tax 24/12
495 disposition fee on return
Cerritos, CA
IMG_9386

That’s actually an awesome deal

Any dealer in NJ who can come close to the numbers above. I do own a non-GM car and do get discount from the Large Company.

Thanks

Congrats! Did you sign on or before Apr 2nd ?

If anyone has a GMC terrain lease feel free to message.

Did you even read the other thread you posted in? The forum doesn’t work like this. It seems like no want no work and desire a deal spoonfed to you. If so, hire a broker

I do believe that’s his original problem. Though I guess I could be speculating.

did you find the answer?

Taxes on rebates, rent charge, various fees, etc.

Hi All,

Newly registered as I just found this site not too long ago. Please forgive any newbie questions, missing info, etc. I read through this entire thread. I’m about to lease a 2018 Terrain SLE AWD with Driver Convenience Package and the 18" Wheels. I thought I might have been getting a fair deal, but now I’m not so certain after reading the deals in this thread. Here are some details. Admittedly, some details are missing and I will work to get that information, but based on what I can provide right now, anyone have any thoughts?

2018 GMC Terrain AWD, White Exterior, Black Interior
18" Wheels
Driver Convenience Package

Was told that instead of GMS (Employee pricing), the better deal was with GM Supplier Pricing for Friends. All in all, $550 sign and drive (first month payment plus some extras) 24 month/12k per year for $294/month.

I’m seeing some other posts in this thread that people were getting lease deals sub-$200s for same term or even with more mileage, etc.

General thoughts are welcomed as I try to get the rest of the important information! On top of general thoughts on whether that’s a good deal or not, does it make sense that Supplier Pricing for Friends is/can be better than Employee discount?

Thanks in advance! We’re looking to close the deal within the next day or so, so any expedited replies are much appreciated!

Incentives change basically every month, so a deal available a few days ago may be unobtainable now. I think 4/2 was the last day to get these deals, but they may have been extended…

Thanks @ptaylor. I understand the timing here where things people posted a week or two (or more) ago are now unobtainable, unfortunately. The stuff I posted was given to me just yesterday, so they are for the current month, but yeah, everyone else’s posts are probably unobtainable now. However, any comments/feel about the information I posted (again, admittedly not much information right now).

Your is an AWD model as well, which (I believe) did not get the insane deals that some people got on the 2WD version.

Generally, if you want advice on a potential lease, post a new post in the Ask the Hackers forum, with your lease info… (Look at some of the existing posts, and you should see items like RV, MF, MSRP, Sales Price, etc)

If you don’t already have that data from the dealer, get it. You might find something else you can negotiate to your advantage. You should be able to populate the LeaseHackr calculator with the details and come up a payment reasonably close to what they are offering you, once you have all the details.