2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

If your payment is low enough you could always put it up on leaseswap and see if anybody bites.

Has anyone gotten close to this lease deal in NJ?

Please pm me any dealer info. TIA.

The few dealers in NJ I tried won’t go more than $1200 below MSRP, plus there is the dreadful doc fee that they charge as high as $400. Let me know if you have any luck.

It seems that landing an Equinox deal is a better bet in NJ - more dealers used to dealing in higher volumes, lower per unit profit.

Philly dealers have much better deals.

@xmonger Having driven both I like the terrain better. Especially in the base trim it’s a quieter more comfortable car with better interior materials. The 9 speed also shifts significantly smoother than the 6 speed in the equinox.

Sadly, VW has a contingent liability clause so lease swapping should be done only with someone you know AND trust with your credit.

1 Like

What’s Employee CCR?

Just leased a demo model with 6000 miles on it. Figured it was close enough to new and wanted to save some money. Not sure if it was worth it to go that route though. Would you guys have gone for a new one given my deal:

2018 Terrain SLE base features in white
Qualified for all the rebates and GM supplier discount
6000 miles on the ODO already
$2954 one pay lease for 24 months 6900 miles/year which breaks it down to $123/month including taxes (We wanted the lowest miles the deal could go for since we know for sure it’s not going to be a commuter vehicle for us. Just short trips, grocery shopping, etc).

Dealer gave us the option of 8500 miles or 10k miles or 12k miles with higher payments of course.
Alternatives were $0 down for $146/month including SoCal LA tax (8.5%) or $500 down for $125/month including tax.

Figured this deal was better than what they advertised for the demo model which was $109+tax/month with $2000 down.

I’ve done a couple leases before on new cars and did a one pay lease on the Bolt deal which included gap insurance. GM doesn’t have gap insurance included should I be concerned? Thanks!

GM has GAP insurance on all leases.
Personally, that is not enough miles per year to be worth it for me, but if you are happy that is all that matters.

Taking off my leasehackr hat for a minute and putting on my ‘how to save people some money’ hat, how does 3 grand PLUS two years of annual insurance make sense for a grocery getter? Why not just use the car(s) you already have?

3 Likes

maybe they have a small smart car as their personal car, and want to shop at costco on the weekend?

Can anyone get me a GM supplier code?

uhVHc

Thanks for the feedback on the Terriain. Yes, that 9 speed is much better and wakes the vehicle up with the 1.5.

Was your deal for 23 payments or 24? Either way, great deal!

I’m about 4 miles from this dealership, might have to give them a call.

Got the AWD with no options color white for $0 down $199/mo, 15k/yr 24 month term.

For NJ people I found a better deal crossing over into PA. Spammed 10 different dealers and was able to get the following:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 GMC Terrain SLE AWD]

MSRP: [$30,660]
Selling Price: [$28,208 - 8% off MSRP]
Rebates: [$3.4k GM cash, $3k Conquest(own or lease any 1999 or newer competitor, + another $500 not sure from what
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [15,000]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$199]

Zip Code: [LehighValley]
Sales Tax Rate: [6.25%]

Leasehackr Score: [14.8]

1 Like

Can you pm me your dealer contact? Looking at a similar car with an additional package.

Can you post or PM which dealer and sales person/manager you used? I’d love to jump on that deal as soon as I get back from vacation next week. Do you know how much cheaper it is for 10k miles?

Has anyone got this deal in the Chicagoland area?

1 Like

I’m trying to understand why my quote is double yours even though I got a big discount. I’m in WA and tax is 10.3%