2018 GMC Terrain $160/m sign and drive

I’ve gotten $290 a month for a loaded SLE sign and drive for 10k/24. I’m working on a SLT loaded for hopefully something similar since the price is pretty close.

EDIT: Man oh man was I given a bad deal. GMC SLT with all the packages for $360 a month with $533 for 1st month and registration with 10k/36 this also rolled in two of my payments of $321.46. They only took a little bit more than 3% off MSRP and when i put all the number in the calculator it was low 300s so they had to be doing something fishy.

Ouch!!! that stings man. Trying to neg one myself currently perhaps this one will work out(ha).

1 Like

Basically you want to aim for:

Selling price 10% off msrp
All the rebates($6400 in most places)
Base MF(0.00135)

Also 24 months is leasing better than 36.

1 Like

That’s what I was trying to do, they went from 5 to 3% and didn’t want to negotiate at all. They were just being cheap. I think it was partly since the car wasn’t even on the lot yet. I’ve talked to three dealers on long Island and none of them seem to want to do more than 5% off.

Try Philly dealers.

@Jmsells You could probably push for a bit more discount on the Denali, check and see how many they have on the lot.

Is there a $650 lease fee by GM Financial in the list of fees? Would removing $650 for increased MF of 0.00075 be applicable on Terrains ?

If possible, this trade-off may not save much on Terrain due to higher Adjustd Capitalized cost (cap cost - rebates) than Encore deal we done recently:

We saved $100+ on OnePay, by choosing the 0.00075 increase in MF, while removing $650 GM lease-fee … thought to bring-up this option if any help (not sure this option would save any money on Terrain since it costs higher than Encore …)

The acquisition fee waiver is pointless except on low MSRP 24 months leases now. It used to be a lower MF markup which made it worthwhile for most 24 months leases, but on a terrain it will actually increase your payment.

Makes sense - 0.00075 ~~ 1.8% APR. Obviously, the higher adjusted Cap cost (Cap Cost - Rebates), higher the Rent portion of payments. True - lower MSRP (specifically, lower Adj Cap Cost on which MF applies), and shorter the term., may consider this option. Doesn’t sound like Terrain can make use of this option as savings are not there … Thanks

Thanks for the tip. The prices are better, but they all have the 2.0 engine and the sunroof I don’t really need. Really want the Alert 2. Strange how they’re all spec’d like that over there.

Anyone able to replicate this in San Diego?

Nope just crazy prices!

455 before taxes for an slt1 from North county :rofl:

1 Like

North County San Diego? I’m trying to work a deal for a friend and my brother.

Yeah the quote above was from North county Cadillac. Tried mbk as well they are nuts. Only Simpson had a good deal as discussed here or another thread I forget.

San Diego dealers have been horrid tbh.

I’ve personally never been able to find a decent car deal in SD. I’ve always had to drive up to LA for them.

SD is hit or miss. I got my bolt last year in Carlsbad. I’m looking to make a deal for a Terrain for a buddy of mine.
Best deal I’ve got is $250 a month including taxes, 12K a year and $0 drive off.

I agree. Only good deals I got in SD where on Accord and Toyota Corolla’s (for friends). I only got a great lease deal on my Lexus (GS350 Fsport) in Escondido is because I had a bunch dealerships/brokers working hard to get the best price. At the end I called LOE and said if you match or beat I will pick up the next day. They did and I did. But a bit of a lot of work saving 15 bucks a month.

Starting to find dealers that are willing to deal. Just had an initial offer of $180/mo including tax $180 drive off 24/10k FWD SLE $29,450msrp

Would you mind sharing the dealership or PMing me?

TIA

Hello all, I’m in Orlando FL, and would be a first-time lessee. Me and my partner have two cars, a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM and my 2001 Toyota Corolla (so I think I qualify for the Conquest 3K off?) so this will also be the first time we have a car payment, but we really just want to have something new and reliable.His credit is rough, under 600. I am around 750. We would love to get into a Terrain lease for under $200 in the next two weeks, does this sound realistic? And any advice on whom to contact or email to make this happen? 3ish years ideal, 12K per year will be enough. Blue Steel Metallic would be our preference, and features beyond SL or SLE are not at all important.

For those in San Diego. I have a deal in the works right now and will disclose dealer info when I’m done. This required some price matching to MarkChristopher in Ontario (who had an ad advertising $0 down and $129 a month not including drive off fees)
$0 down
$1284 drive off fees
$129 per month plus tax
24 month lease/12K a year
SLE model