2018 GM Costco Auto Program Holiday Sales Event

Is there an online source for GM supplier pricing?

If so, please provide the url.

Thanks,

Tom

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com

Then click build and price, build it to the specs from dealer website and it tells you the supplier price.

Must be on a desktop site for the build and price to work tho.

Thanks for this!

1 Like

2018 Volt LT…
Ok…here is another one…Volt LT 3/15k per year
34,095 - 4500 dealer discount - 7400 rebate with one pay at $9066. Is this a good deal?

Just chiming in to say the October GM deals are not appealing right now. I can’t even calculate out a cheap Trax to much less than $250 with all the incentives and even $1,000 in GM card points.

I can get a cheap Encore to calculate around $200 with a 10% discount off MSRP.

Maybe GM will up the incentives for November??

2 Likes

Volt is where it’s at right now if you check all the boxes (Loyalty/Comp and Supplier/College/Costco) in a state where they are offering extra lease cash. Even better if there’s extra state rebates. Aside from that, it’s not that great right now.

ElectricEliminator, I like your strategy, but dealers would not honor the lower negotiated price, when they hear that it’s for lease. They often pull out lease offers from manufacture to calculate the payments and it ends up much higher than the previous negotiated price. What is the best way to negotiate lease deal knowing that there are so many loose factors (MF, residual, fees)? Help!

Once you have the selling price you can calculate your own lease quote using the calculator here or other third party ones, or even by hand. You just need the rebates, RV and MF. When you get the quote with the price of the car, calculate your own lease and say something like “So with a selling price of X before rebates, applying Y in rebates, and with a money factor of Z and residual of ZZ I should be around ABC per month on a (Term and mileage) lease with (either zero drive off or drive offs due) at signing? Can you confirm?”

1 Like

And then the dealership comes back with 20 reasons why your quote is wrong, and why theirs that is $100 higher is the accurate one. And then go back and forth like that for a few days until someone gives in.

What % off MSRP can I get on a 2019 Camaro SS? I would like to stack the supplier discount on on the negotiated price.

“Ok well good ahead and send me a deal sheet or screenshot with all the details, I’m looking at one from dealer B and I guess I’ll have to go with them if guys can’t send one over…”

No such thing as a supplier discount there.

Friend

. Supplier discount is a myth. Supplier programs allow you to pay supplier price from the vehicles Invoice.

Example
Model Year: 2018

Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
1AK37-2SS Coupe
PEG: 2SS-2SS
Primary Color: GAZ-Summit White
Trim: H0Y-Leather, Jet Black, Interior Trim
Engine: LT1-Engine, 6.2L, 8 Cylinder
Transmission: MX0-Transmission, Automatic w/ Overdrive

MSRP: $51,190.00
Order Type: TRE-Retail Stock
Supplier Price: $49,072.45

My selling Price $46,771 Ergo my internet department offers are super strong compared to Supplier. It all comes down to how bad the dealership wants to hit their monthly goal.

Chargeable Options:

56R: Wheel, 20" 5 split spoke machined premium, Gray $200.00
5VM: LPO: Ground Effects Package $2,250.00
CF5: Sunroof, Power $900.00
F55: Magnetic Selective Ride Control $1,695.00
IO6: Radio With Infotainment and Connectivity and Navigation $495.00
MX0: Transmission, Automatic w/ Overdrive $1,495.00
NPP: Performance Exhaust System $895.00
SFE: LPO: Wheel Locks $110.00
VEB: LPO: Pedal Cover Set $155.00

No Cost Options:

LT1: Engine, 6.2L, 8 Cylinder
YF5: Certification Emission, California

Other options:

2SS: 2SS
A45: Memory Package
A50: Seat, Front Bucket
B7G: Door Sill Cover, Illuminated
BTV: Remote Engine Start
C70: Ambient Lighting
D5Z: Rear Spoiler
DD1: Mirror, O/S, LH & RH, Electric, Heated
FE3: Performance Suspension
G80: Limited Slip Differential
GAZ: Summit White
H0Y: Leather, Jet Black, Interior Trim
HRE: Rear Axle, 2.77 ratio
J6G: Brake System, Power Front/Rear Disc, ABS, Heavy Duty
K4C: Charger Inductive, Portable Wireless Device
KA1: Heated Seats, Front
KC4: Cooling System Engine Oil
KNR: Cooling System Axle
NP5: Steering Wheel, Leather Wrapped
R0F: Tire, Run Flat (Summer Only)
T4F: Headlamps, High Intensity Discharge
UD7: Rear Park Assist
UFG: Rear Cross Traffic Alert
UHS: Driver Information System
UKC: Lane Change Alert
UQA: Premium Audio System
UV6: Head-Up Display
UVD: Steering Wheel, Heated
V03: Cooling System, Extra Capacity
V18: Cooler Engine Coolant, AUX
VK3: License Plate Front Mounting Pkg
VY7: Knob, shift, Leather Wrapped
YM8: LPO Processing Option

I’m glad a Chevy salesman finally said it. Maybe now it will sink in.

1 Like

So is there any benefit to having an employee or supplier discount code for GM or no?

Using a code allows you to give a code to a friend or family member with in a certain time frame. There a few other benefits when using a code on Tahoe leases this month. You get an extra $2,000 CCR and Colorado has extra CCR also. It’s also my understanding that GM in the past has offered other special offers like (lease pull ahead) and other bonus private Cash offers for supplier program customers in the past.

Please respond to my message asking for 2019 camaro quote.

I just did… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like