2018 Genesis G90 Numbers

Awesome. Thanks. I will let you know how I do.

Cheers

1 Like

Ok, deal done and getting the vehicle today. Ended up buying from Roger Beasley in Kyle.

New 2017 G90 3.3
$52,497
MF .00038
First month payment OTD
$775.55 @ 36 Mos. with 12K miles

Includes TT&L BUT swapped sales tax amount for some total care protection that covers windshield, paint, dings, and everything not already covered by warranty. This is good as I had already cracked my windshield once on my 2015 Genesis and also got lots of door dings, etc.

All and all I think I got close to 1% off MSRP so I am happy with my deal. Thank you LeaseLoso and everyone in the forum.

Best part of the story, I had the paperwork and car delivered to my house (just like ordering from Amazon).

1 Like

Wow, $775/month for a $52k Hyundai? I think you belong in the club below. BTW, your goal should have been at least monthly payment thatā€™s 1% or less than the MSRP, not getting a 1% discount off MSRP.

Edit: Appears that $52k is the sales price and not the MSRP? Maybe this is a decent deal afterall, but I still wouldnā€™t pay anywhere near $700/month for a Genesis.

I think there is a typo, G90 at 52K impossible.

No typo. I just followed LeaseLosoā€™s advice and held firm. Took advantage of the year end incentives on the '17 model and the dealer also used 1-2 cash coupons (or whatever they call the $500 vouchers).

The MSRP is almost $70K so I am very happy with this deal. If I ding the car all over, scratch the paint and chip the windshield, at the end of the warranty they will fix it all under the total protection plan I bought, even if I decide to keep the car!

@Jon - Have you driven this car and did you know about their warranty and concierge service? I am a busy guy and canā€™t beat the home pickup and delivery for service and warranty stuff.

I have no problem at all believing in a 52,000 dollar Genesis G90. They ARE out there, a simple look on cars.com shows some in that ballpark, I spoke to a dealer around 3 weeks ago about 1 that had literally just a couple of hundred miles on it and was used at the super bowl as a demo. It was allowed to be sold or leased basically as a new car. If they had been prepared to take another 11k off that price in lease cash like is currently being offered I would have been all over it. But the 52,000 was its final price.

I get that 52k demo since it is a year old now, I have a lease the exact same car but I am paying 100/mo less with nothing down also with the wear and tear package rolled in, but 15kyr. If one is paying 775/mo for 36 months on a 52k car than the rv would have to be around 35% on a sticker of 70650, that is what I do not understand.

I bought 2017 G90 5.0 RWD on Septemberā€¦
it was demo carā€¦
they drove 2,500milesā€¦
I paid 1,000down and first payment when I drive off
I paid 650 per month include tax.
36/15K
I like my deal.

My payment includes TT&L (in Texas). Not sure if that makes a difference.

I couldnā€™t justify paying over $700/mo for a Genesis, but congrats on the new car

yeah that would explain some of that with the crazy Texas taxes.