2018 Genesis G90 Numbers

Year: [2018]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Genesis G90 5.0 Ultimate]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/10K]
Zip Code: [07024]

Help! Cannot find 2018 Genesis G90 numbers anywhere! Not even on edmunds.

They are trying to get rid of the 17’s You should be able to do well on a 17. When i say well I mean you will do well based on the lease hack calculator score. But many folks here will look at the payment and say that you could get something else for the amount being spent on a Korean Car. I just picked up a g80 ultimate with 15k off the MSRP and a Tax break in texas which is 6.25 of the total Value of the car.

Do you mind sharing the details of your deal? Congrats.

My payment is $450 with only first month as drive off, they also covered 2 payments and disposition of my last vehicle. The MSRP was $51,585 if I find the work sheet I will post it.

1 Like

To be clear is that a G80 or a G90?

Correct. G80 Ultimate

Can you share the deal worksheet or the dealer / salesman info?

Is the a 2017 or a 2018 G80? The 2017 is a different car inside…

HI, @LeaseLoso, could you please share the salesman info? I am in TX and looking at genesis vs. BMW right now.
Thanks a lot.

@snsn the car is the same inside but the ultimate has pipping in the leather.

@songshan311 I wil DM you.

Genesis Round Rock , Sales rep was James Montalvo, He is not good with the nummbers but will get with managers to make it happen I did 98% of my deal over the phone.

@LeaseLoso Awesome, thanks a lot.

1 Like

For October Genesis has up to $5000 in Hyundai Certificates they can award to a customer. Good luck getting one dealer to give you all $5000. We typically will give a customer $250 or $500.

I am unaware of the Genesis ones being in $1000 increments. Looks like with Uber you can get $7500 off pretty quick and lease cash. (On an 80 or 90)

Is this extra Hyundai cash on a 2017 or 2018?
How much is the lease cash?

$1500 Rebate OR $1000 Lease Cash with the Incentivized Money Factors. (Take the later).

I can get a 2018 AWD Premium for $413 right now with 1st payment down 15k a year. Probably just going to get a Sonata Limited Ultimate for $290. (Currently paying $451…traded my 2014 for a 2015, have 2 payments left).

Will this help make the G80 Sport reasonable or are they still holding out trying to get people used to 600 dollar payments?

1 Like

Hi. Can you share the dealer’s and salesman name. I’d be interested in the same car. Thanks.

Sent in PM Twenty Char

Hi LeaseLoso, I am negotiating a 2017 G90 lease right now at the same dealership and was wondering if you could share any tips based on your lease terms on your G80.

I negotiated a G90 5.0 Ultimate at this (sent by the sales guy):

“…$55,600 plus TT&L. The taxes are already included in the prices in Texas. With $2500 down here are the two lease scenarios with 12K or 15K miles per year: $888.69 or $927.97 per month. …”

I know I can do better both on the lease terms (MF, etc) and taxes (based on your post).

Any tips you can share? Maybe we celebrate by me buying you lunch!

Thank you

1 Like

1- Ask if they know when they have a Tax break happening

2- Be ready on the last day of the month

3- If you don’t ask it won’t happen. You should be able to get sub 1% rule.

Good Luck.