2018 Fiat 500e are finally available

They exist but you right, if you are in the market for one, you should probably jump on it. Prices are starting to go up.

Here’s a few:

https://www.anaheimpreownedcars.com/2015_FIAT_500e_Pomona_CA_21642043.veh

https://www.anaheimpreownedcars.com/2015_FIAT_500e_Pomona_CA_18210977.veh

this one is $5,300 DOWN (das), then $99+tax monthly. As of today, not a bad deal, but I remember people getting this car for $2500 down (DAS), then 99/month.

I remember exact same deal by OC fiat.

Prices are coming down, not sure why you’re saying prices are going up lol…
Source?

Sorry I meant used 500e prices. They used to be about $6.5k or so.

I leased the 2017 500e from the same place last year for $59/month and only $2,500 DAS (got that back through CVRP so essentially $0 DAS). Pretty sure it was even lower at some point too.

1 Like

That’s a solid deal.
Does anyone know what’ the best we can do for ford focus electric lease? or any other 4 door EV.

Thanks! 202020202020

with it being one of FCA’s only compliance cars I doubt it will go higher since they need it to make up for there Jeep and ram brands

They have the plug in van

Would anyone actually want to drive this car, sounds terrible. Compliance car, says it all, because they had to make it.

It drives better than the regular gas one except the abarth

Topic subscribed. Waiting for the $49 deal.

I am also looking for previous year’s deals on this model. I can eat $2,500 DAS at $99 (preferably at $49)

1 Like

The regular 500 is horrible, except Abarth. The instant torque makes this little one fly like nothing else in it’s class, fun to drive too, easy to park. Especially in Bay Area… parking lot and the roads are smaller around here compare to SoCal. I was skeptical when I first see it too… did a test drive and was hooked!.. Immediately lease one at the time. Also it’s my first EV lol :joy: The sound system is good too not important but a good bonus. Go to those drive in movie theater without firing up the engine to cool the cabinets. The only down side is that there’s no fast charging on this car (30 min to 80%+ ) like other EVs.

It’s the common folks Tesla!

are these deals a California only type thing or can I replicate this in south/midwest

500e is only sold in California and Oregon. If you’re in another state, you can buy a used vehicle and ship it.

People who live in SF/other cities that have mainly street parking - where do you charge your EVs?!

My 500e was my first EV and also loved it. I live in SF and charged in my driveway. But public EV parking/charging was more available because everyone didn’t have a EV. I agree it was a super fun convenient car to have. I replaced it with a BMW i3 and kinda hated it. I have a large dog and removed the rear seat in the fiat and replaced it with a dog bed and it worked great. The i3 sucked for parking and was just a squirlly on the highways. the doors also sucked in my driveway for getting in and out. hard to believe that i think the 500e worked WAY better for me than the Bmw.

1 Like