Msrp $50,825
blue box msrp of $48,325
Dealer discount $6,700
Rebates, $3,300 lease/$3,000 pco
Doc fee $141
Nj tax 6.625%
10,500 miles
36 months sign and drive $280
24 month would have been $267 sign and drive but I wanted another year out of it.
Also got a check for $900 in equity on my ram lease that was a sign an drive deal from last year.

2 Likes

Very nice. May I ask where this was? I’ve contacted dealers in 5 states and a 3 hour driving distance. Best discount I can get is 10% off msrp. Any tips how you got them to $6700 off?

That $6,700 includes $2,500 in package discount, so its really a $4,200 discount. They made $500 on the truck after holdback.

What are the 3,300 lease rebates, how do I find out more info about this?

Thanks, got the 3k PCO via other forum site.

Looks like $2k bonus cash ends tomorrow.

You can build out a truck on Ford’s website and it will break down the incentives for lease or purchase(based on ZIP). You can pick a vehicle at whatever dealer you are shopping, just use the last 4 of the VIN to find it.

What is the lease difference from a crew XLT and larriott models? They seem similar in price.

Loaded XLT was 340 lariat was over 450 for me. Rebates played a large role

Xlt has 1500 rebates in my region for lease and Lariat has 0. I prefer the leather interior and some other features of the lariat if I had to choose between the two.

What was the selling price? What about MF and RV? Great deal!

Mf was .00054 rv was 60% and the selling price before rebates was $44,000

Hi everyone. I’m trying to replicate this deal, but I’m struggling to understand how to enter this correctly in the calculator. Can anyone provide any guidance on how to get this to work so that I can understand what my target numbers are as I’m negotiating with dealers?

Below is the link based on the details provided in the post:

Need to use actual MSRP (50825) as msrp instead of blue box msrp. Take the amount due at signing and roughly divide it by number of months of lease and then add to monthly to get rough monthly amount. Whether the incentives are taxed or not will vary by state. Also, make sure residual, mf and incentives are the same as OPs. Lastly, make sure you have a PCO.

This makes sense now, the blue box piece tripped me up. Thanks!

How did you get them to come down that much? Anything special or are they discounted this low regularly?

Where and how did you get the PCO? Been trying myself.

I got it off a f150 fourm. But to my knowledge they are not available anymore.