2018 F-150 Lariat Sport MSRP: $54,140 - 0 Down, 15K/36M, $402/Month

Yes, regional rebate and MF differences make this wildly variable even with similar dealer discounts. I’m in NC and the rebates are similar to yours, much smaller than other regions (Northeast, etc.)

I’ve worked with my local dealer on a Lariat 2.7 with 502A and got him down to 0.82% of MSRP (blue box - tax included) for a 36 mo / 12k lease with just first month as DAS.

I’m pushing to get to 0.75% but they say it’s a loser deal at that price and they effectively walked away. To get to 0.75%, I’d need the same amount of dealer discount before incentives and PCO that Jmbeebe0722 got in his deal - about $6k or so.

Given that the PCO ends on Monday, I don’t have time to canvas 30 dealers to find one willing to play ball. Could you guys PM me sales managers at volume dealers in Michigan, Indiana or Illinois who you have experience with playing ball?

For those of you looking to get the PCO, PM me and I can send you the link.

Thanks!

D Patrick ford in Indiana was about as good of pricing as I could find. There was another dealer in granite city IL (near St. Louis) that had decent prices as well, but refused to lease to KY residents (would sell, but not lease).

1 Like

If anyone wants the deal I got on an XL STX / Sport and is in / near MA, I can try my best to help out with it. I couldn’t get XLT deals to work for me here. But if you are ok with a upper 300’s lease payment on a 54k XLT then its probably quite possible. The best deal I found in MA was on XL STX / Sport package for $218 before tax 24mo / 12k.

Like others have said, the deals on specific trim levels / packages are 100% specific to your location. In MA, the highest incentives are on XL’s with STX and extended cab.

1 Like

Can someone PM me info on the PCO and also what dealer in NJ or PA is giving these amazing deals , TY

Check your inbox. I don’t have dealer referrals but I sent you the link to get Ford’s private cash offer.

Can you send me the link to the PCO? Thanks!

Done 20202020202022020202

And me too? TIA xxxxxx

Check your inbox - enjoy!

Could I please get the link also. Thanks

Should be in your inbox. Have fun.

Hey, can someone send me the link for the PCO? Also, has anyone had any success with this deal with dealerships in southwest? TY

Are the new PCOs people are getting expiring on July 9th?

Yes still expiring on Monday the 9th

I’m in the Chicago area, Looking to jump over to the Ford side. Anyone had success with this lease? also any chance I could get a copy of the PCO?

I did not, ended up with a Ram 1500 Laramie. I shipped ~35 dealers in the KC metro area and had no luck.

With the $3,000 PCO the best I got was:

$369 on a demo unit with a sticker of $51,000, that was an XLT

$533 on a $59K Lariat that was pretty loaded.

I could not get any of them to get to the 11-12% off blue box MSRP before rebates

Has anyone had any luck getting a good deal in SoCal?

I’m kind of surprised that someone in the SoCal area isn’t doing what sales people in the Chevy, VW and Toyota brands are doing here, they are missing out on some business.

Post to the trophy garage!