2018 F-150 Lariat Sport MSRP: $54,140 - 0 Down, 15K/36M, $402/Month

Got an offer I need to go sign tonight but kinda getting buyers remorse.
2018 F-150 Lariat 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4
MSRP $51175
36/12
61% Residual
Sale price $42700
first months payment down
Monthly payment $445 tax included
What you all think?

If you have buyers remorse and havenā€™t signed yet, then donā€™t do it.

1 Like

You can flip Ford leases, correct? I agree though if you are having buyers remorse already, before buying the vehicle, then DO NOT SIGN. I know the PCO expires today (I have one that just expired, but couldnā€™t find the deal I wanted).

Yes I think you can flip them. I need a truck to haul all my boys baseball stuff to all the tournaments. Itā€™s just hard for me to pull the trigger.

I remember those days, beat up full size SUV got me through those road trips.

Itā€™s a decent deal and you could transfer it, but itā€™s not particularly easy with Ford - all done by paper.

Iā€™d still suggest walking if you arenā€™t excited. Snagging the deal and driving off the lot is probably the best part of buying a car and if youā€™re not thrilled with that, it goes downhill from there.

Itā€™s not terrible but I think weā€™ve seen better, if thereā€™s any meat left Iā€™d think they would give it up. If youā€™re not comfortable hold out.

The PCO of 3 grand is very rare. Idk if you will be able to get this deal again without it

What did you end up doing?

Iā€™d say the deal is not bad, but really the deals to be had were on the XLT. A well-optioned XLT, besides leather and push-button start, could be had for significantly cheaper than a comparably lighter-equipped Lariat.

This is the deal I ended up with this weekend:
XLT SuperCrew 4x4 (Ruby red, 2.7L, 20" wheels, nav, sync connect, console, power equip)
MSRP: $53xxx
Sale Price: $45xxx
Rebates: $5800
Term: 36/15
Due at signing: $0 (sign and drive)
Monthly: <$350 out the door (itā€™s something like $347 if I remember correctly)

Leasehackr score is 13 years. I also got them to throw in a free drop in liner and soft tonneau.

1 Like

You scored a great deal! Congrats.

I ended up getting it. Once I got there I was excited about it. I donā€™t know if I was having buyers remorse or nickel and diming myself on getting a better deal. I left a little meat but I got what I needed.

And thatā€™s all that matters! I would have really liked to have had the leather, push button start, dual temperature controls, and access to some of the other options available on the Lariat. If I wasnā€™t working within the budget I set, I would have went that route as well.

Itā€™s easy to feel like you did when the item youā€™re buying is reduced down to emails and numbers an not anything tangible. But once you get there and the deal becomes ā€œreal,ā€ the excitement takes hold. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love the truck.

Hey PMADRUGA!
Looking at leasing an F150 4x4 2.7 xlt sport, can you send me the private 3k offer as well??
Currently looking at $383 a month for 10.5/year with 0 down

Can I ask what dealer? Iā€™m located in mid-Michigan.

1 Like

whats the liklihood of getting this deal or even better now? in 2019? located in NorCal