2018 F-150 Lariat Sport MSRP: $54,140 - 0 Down, 15K/36M, $402/Month

You are missing the discount. Lol.

That’s $1,500 less dealer discount than the above. That’s a $35-$40 a month difference.

1 Like

Hi @Ttxi . Could you send me a link / info on the 3k PCO? My account is new (lurker) so unable to send a pm yet I think. Thanks.

Edit: PM sent! I think posting once unlocked it for me. :thinking:

Can you send me the link as well?

@Ttxi

Please PM pco info. :grinning:

Was offered this 2018 Lariat

MSRP 58,770
Selling 52,120

3 years 12k $584 taxes included

This is without me telling them about my $3000 PCO. How much should this drop my monthly?

@Ttxi Please send me info as well. I have been trying all kinds of different methods to get a PCO for the last week.

About 80 dollars or so

Haven’t been able to fully replicate this deal. Emailed 30+ dealers in a 100 mile radius and most I could get off was about 10% msrp on the dealer side. I have the 3k PCO, but the only other rebate is $1500 lease cash on xlt (nothing on the lariat). Xlt resid is 57% and lariat is 59% so the extra 2% almost cancels out the lease cash.

I qualify for the recent grad and military rebate, but I was told the pco can’t be combined with any of that. How are you guys getting 6k+ in rebates? Doesn’t help my MF base translates to a 2.08% apr for my area. I can still get under the 1% msrp rule for payments though.

24 months have been the best terms for this deal… high residual and big discounts

I have found the same in my area based on mf and residual. I’m working on a 24m / 12k deal now. Hoping I can hammer a significant discount before applying rebates / pco.

@Ttxi I’ll take a PM with the PCO info as well. Thanks!

I just got numbers back on a 4x4 Xlt Sport w/302a
Msrp $50,825
blue box msrp of $48,325
Dealer discount $6,700
Rebates, $3,300 lease/$3,000 pco
Doc fee $141
Nj tax 6.625%
10,500 miles
36 months sign and drive $280
24 month would have been $267 sign and drive but I wanted another year out of it.
Also got a check for $900 in equity on my ram lease that was a sign an drive deal from last year.

Nice numbers! Are you planning on moving forward?

Well see what they wanna give me on trade in…

What are you trading in? I wouldn’t expect anything more than bare auction price considering there’s not “much” profit in that deal for the dealer. Does your state have any tax advantages for trading in a car towards a lease? Might be better off private sale.

Can you guys share location too? Thanks

What is blue box MSRP?

It’s the total after factory package discounts.

FYI- There are tons of F-150’s on cars.com with 10k off MSRP in Florida.

Anyone have a list of residuals for the different F-150 models?

Rebates vary by region. In my region, if I select a 2.7 EcoBoost with the 302a package the rebates are 2550 (300 + 750 + 1500). If I get a “normal” XLT, it’s just 1500. On the f150 forum, there are discussions of an extra $2k trunk money for aged inventory, anything manufactured in Jan 2018 or older (and potentially some of early Feb).