2018 F-150 Lariat Sport MSRP: $54,140 - 0 Down, 15K/36M, $402/Month

where are all the deals @ in socal for f150?

So there was no trouble using the 3k POC towards a lease?

I was under the impression that they were only allowed for use against a purchase.

No problem what so ever.

Just wanted to update this thread with two more deals.

This is my brothers deal.

$51,225 MSRP. - 2018 XLT Sport.
$45,000 sales price (12% off)
$6550 in rebates
about $600 in driveoffs
36 months 12k/yr
payment is about $330/month including 10% PA tax.

This is my friends deal

$51K MSRP - 2018 XLT Sport.
Sales price and rebates unknown.
$1k in drive offs
24 months 10,500 miles/yr
payment is $298/month including 10% PA sales tax.

I think both of these are pretty fantastic deals and greatly benefit from the $3K Ford Private Cash Offer which is not really private at all.

If anyone has questions, I can try to answer/help out.

damn, $51K for $298/pm tax inclusive is pretty niceā€¦ PM me dealer info?

But just remember, according to the people on here, F150ā€™s donā€™t lease well. :wink:

Did they base RV on original MSRP or blue box MSRP? Also, was the discount (6550) based upon original MSRP? There is a thread on the f150 forum for people getting 12% off the blue box price (which can be up to $2500 off real MSRP).

The $3000 PCO is helping greatly these days.

RV is based on Blue Box. I was able to get almost $7,000 off Blue Box, plus then add $3K PCO and $550 in rebates. I am all in a $440 per month with 9% taxes with nothing but first month payment on $54,000 LARIAT (leather, BLIS, heated/cooled seats, sync connect) etc.

Well below the 1% rule.

In the past they didnā€™t, but high residual values and the ability to stack a $3K PCO offer has made them incredible deal right now.

I took a $1,500 loss on our Highlander SE AWD lease to get out and move on to this as I will assume these offers are not around to stay. Ford is trying to be competitive in a market where RAM and GM have brand new trucks coming out as we speak. A year from now, I donā€™t think these will be possible.

If anyone needs a direct link to the $3k Ford PCO send me a PM. Iā€™ve had a few messages asking for the dealer info. Both of the leases I posted above were from different dealers and should not be hard to replicateā€¦ Assuming you have the $3k PCO. I think most dealers want to move these trucks quickly.

Hey Ttxi,
Could you send me the link for that ford private offer?

just Pmā€™d
Thanks in Advance!

Got a 2018 XLT sport as well

52k MSRP

15k/36 months

340 pm

Sign and drive

What was the money factor?

That sucks that itā€™s based upon blue box instead of gross msrp. Trying to find a vehicle to grind on below 250/mth. I can get close with a thinly equipped XL STX or XLT with 2.7L EcoBoost if it were based upon gross msrp. Bluebox adjusts the calculus in the wrong direction.

Same usual BS with dealersā€¦ ā€œno way you can get an f150 under $500ā€ LOL. Here is a dealer that has been reasonable tho. Still canā€™t get to the payments like above.? What am I missing here to get the payment lower

The current PCO expires July 9. It will he interesting to see what happens after that for the remaining 2018s.

ā€¦and PCO is?
For us uneducated newbs

Read the posts further up.

$52xxx MSRP. - 2018 XLT Sport
302a navigation tow 2.7L 4x4, cold weather
$45xxx sales price
$6500 in rebates (pco,tech,etc)
0 driveoffs
36 months 15k/yr
payment is about $340/month including 6% mi tax

Money factor was .000541
Residual 58