2018 Dodge Durango SRT

This is for the SRT

@Ryguy84 I have been in contact with a few dealers about the srt and Trackhawks and the dealers have unreal expectations. No one is buying them and they won’t or can’t play ball.

Are dealers still holding out for that mythical blue collar American willing to spend 100k+ on a Trackhawk? I’ve noticed a lot of SRT and Trackhawks are still around on lots. Haven’t seen any Trackhawks on the road as well. Plenty of older SRTs, though.

I know a few months ago there was like a $12k incentive to lease the Durango srt from us bank. But the mf is ridiculous, plus you’re dealing with a non captive on lease return which is supposedly a nightmare.

Really curious if the leases get better because I think the Durango is a great suv, but I’ve never once seen an srt on the road. Can’t imagine dodge moves too many when their priced alongside German luxury.

Saw the SRT Durango at a dealer few days ago – strong looking car

If you follow AutoNuvo on Instagram, you’ll see tons of them. In New England specifically.

I have seen one Trackhawk and no SRT on the road. Myself and Several friends have tried to crack the SRT and Trackhawk deals but it’s not worth it for what they want. A friend of tried on a Trackhawk for months and settled on a Hellcat for summer and a Ford raptor for winter and was still under what his payments would be for a Trackhawk.

Hellcat/Raptor combo under payments of one Trackhawk?

What the hell did they want? 1.8k a month? Crazy.

Hellcat I know he got a 2017 crazy deal payments around 450. The raptor truck had 5k miles so he got a steal on that as well.

Yeah, I’ve been barking up the same tree with the SRT Durango and just recently one of the “Many” Trackhawks sitting on Koon’s lot here in Tyson’s VA. The best deal I could get on the 18 Trackhawk was $78,700 on a $90,700 MSRP first month payment only and $1272/month 36m and 12k year. I’m more interested in the Durango SRT but I wanted to see what Koons was willing to deal on their overstock of Trackhawks, apparently no deals are available or implied.

The Durango SRTs are a plenty around here too, what strikes me as odd as there’s better incentives on the 2019s than the 2018’s. I’ll just wait until the used market picks up and snag one then.

There nuts they don’t want to budge at all on price and to be fair anyone close to buying a 90k trackhawk can easily afford a GTR and Durango R/T for winter fun. My buddy who I mentioned above also is a car dealer and was quoted 988 a month on a trackhawk lease no money down. He laughed and said I can pick up a used trackhawk at the auction for 65k. They seem to be calling existing srt clientele and asking if they want a deal.

1 Like

I sense a spring 2017 hellcat situation coming up soon, maybe trackhawks in the 6s and 7s, or maybe fca just stops producing these cars lol.

tough market for the car in general, those who live in winter areas dont see the need for a 100k awd jeep and those in warm areas just buy a hellcat, jeep priced themselves out of the market and on top of that fca stripped any resemblance to the hellcat so it’s really just a “jeep” and not a srt vehicle.

Anyone gain any ground on the SRT’s sitting on lots? Im going to start knocking on some doors locally to see what numbers i can come up with.

Koons here in Nova sucks. March of 2017, they wanted 900 plus 2000 DAS for 2016 charger hellcat (a year old at the time) and even when I showed them a quote from a dealer in SC for 536 plus tax (thanks to this forum), they wouldn’t budget below 900. The finance manager said it’s an impossible deal and made fun of me for believing the SC dealer. I tried few other dealers here in the DMV then gave up and flew to SC for the 536 plus tax deal. A few months later I came back to Koons for service and looked for the finance manager to show him the contract “only because He said it’s impossible” but found out he no longer works there. The only Dodge, Jeep dealers I haven’t given up on in the area are Criswell in MD (2 locations).

2 Likes

No more lease support of 2018’s think there will be some possible good deals on a Durango SRT purchase coming up.

I thought ally was still leasing?

Ally or US Bank could but the numbers might not be good. That’s the issue that’s put me off hacking a deal with FCA, too many moving pieces.

I have had thoughts of leaseswapping my X5M for a Durango SRT and BMW i3 if the savings were large enough.

My local dealer is 1k a month for a 19 with minimum down on a 12/36.

At this point I’m trying to hack the purchase of one as the lease support is dead for 2018. If ally or us bank is still offering unless you find a transparent dealer there going to take it as profit. They all know they can say 1k a month reguardless. I just laugh a little at all the 2018’s sitting for over 300 days on lots.