2018 Dodge Durango SRT

Hi guys. Was at dealer today to look at a DSRT. They gave me some lease numbers including $10,750 incentive. 36mo 10k $584 w/ $3k down, $487 w/ $6k down. Resid value $31,233. Got price to $58,921 down from $64340 MSRP. Trying to get even lower price. Didn’t get mf or resid % on sheet but asked.

I’m into a R/T as well how do we find out about usbank or ally deals?

So, that SRT deal is almost @ 1%. Not bad for a performance suv, especially considering what the numbers were looking like a few months back.

Unfortunately, I’ve heard nothing but horror stories on these third party leases.

Here is the deal I signed up for last weekend.
MSRP: $72,505
Cap cost: $63,212
Residual: 53%
MF: .00020
Miles: 12k
Upfront cash: 2k (covers first payment and fees)
Monthly payment: $727.77 (no sales tax)

Great car so far. Mpg is atrocious but knew that going in. Seems like the perfect performance suv so far. Hopefully reliability is close to average. Also, insurance premiums are less on this than the 2017 Honda Ridgeline I was driving.

2 Likes

This is not a third party lease. I looked those as Chrysler is offering 10k rebate but came out to be more money than financing through Chrysler.

Just got a R/T no money down, 505 a month for 36/10k and they paid my first payment.

Any chance on posting the details? Very interested to hear I’m in Florida and have $520 with $520 down on a R/T. I think I can do better then that though.

Its us bank with the big incentive . Chrysler and ally have no incentive right now

Yes I will post later once I get a chance but msrp was 49820, gave me 10% off . I had 4K in rebates. MF .00007 RV 52%. We got stuck at 525 with 785 which included 1st month and reg and any fees that wanted to pile on. I took it to another dealer that said 499$ with 785 due at signing. Ended with original dealer at 505 no money down.

1 Like

Mine was done through Chrysler they ran ally and they had I believe 3000 in incentives but the MF was way higher.

Excellent thank you!

What’s the msrp on the Durango you want?

MSRP is $47,170, I should be able to do a little better with the smaller MSRP.

They should be able to, I have to say I haven’t seen a msrp below 49xxx. Does it not have any extras?

Nope no extras besides blacktop Edition and second row captains that fold. I don’t need any of the options I got all of them in my scat pack.

Wierd, Every R/T i have seen with those options is 49xxx msrp.

RWD vs AWD? I’m looking at RWD.

Also interested in actual numbers for the Durango SRT AWD.

Seems like some good incentives available.

Bringing this thread back anyone done any hacking on one of these ?