2018 CLEARANCE on ALL REMAINING NEW BMW X1, X2 [sold out],X3 ,X5 xDrive! NY/NJ/CT/PA

, , , ,

Email preferred discountlease2020@gmail.com
I’ll update with what I think is the best build left

LOYALTY HAS NOT BEEN ADDED, so ADD IT IN( ONLY if you qualify, for the love of Jeebus) TO SEE YOUR LEASE NUMBERS!!

Yes, open to anyone willing to sign in person
Yes, use the calculator to figure out 12k or 15 miles
Yes, you need to know your tax rate
Yes, I take Venmo and Paypal(add 3%)
No, they won’t deliver
No, I wont delivery
No, you can’t do MSDs
No, I have no idea if you can add car play later
Yes, Android Auto should have been an option but it’s not
No, I can’t hold the car for you until June
Yes, you have to actual prove you graduated or will soon to use New grad
No, you can’t use fleet if you don’t actually work at that company
No, I don’t know if your credit score is 520 if you will get approved

I know I’m forgetting a lot, but this should cover 70% of the questions I get.:grin:

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 X1 deal convenience and nav and more
**MSRP: $42xxx
**Monthly Payment: $326+ tax
**Drive-Off Amount: 1st month, doc, registration, bank
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00177
**Residual:59%
**Available Incentives:$3250 lease cash, $1000 loyalty, $750 conquest, $500 OL, $1000 New Grad, fleet but you figure it out
**Region: TRISTATE
**Leasehackr Score:10.4

Broker Fee:$399

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 X5 xdrive Premium and Drivers assist and more
**MSRP: $64000
**Monthly Payment: $591+ tax
**Drive-Off Amount: 1st month, doc, registration, bank
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00177
**Residual:59%
**Available Incentives:$2000 lease cash, $1500 loyalty, $500 OL, $1000 New Grad, fleet but you figure it out
**Region: TRISTATE
**Leasehackr Score:9.3

5 Likes

Wow based on the questions you preanswered, people have no brains LMAO. I’m worried for humanity

6 Likes

too late…missed a few already hahah
I say it all in good fun…if you have a question that this calculator or Google can’t answer in less than 1 min, I’m here to help

1 Like

You have no idea… Visit our inboxes for a day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone in the tri state area is trolling around on here and looking for a deal on a 2018 BMW, don’t post some deal with a half ass discount(anything less than 12% and marked up MF), @nextlevelautobrokers is offering 14% and buy rate on the MF. Contact him first and then ask for help.

5 Likes

Whoever asked you those questions should not be on this forum. They’re lost, show them where the exit is. LOL

1 Like

I wonder how many of those questions will STILL be asked simply because some people either don’t read the whole post or don’t retain info very well. Still… I admire your attempt at being proactive :grin:

2 Likes

Cornell for the WIN…

1 Like

That’s like saying you have no idea how many people stop by our dealership any day. What’s next? Calling the customer an ass-hole for wasting your time?

Will my credit score of 521 get me approved? My baby mamma needs a new ride. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What? No, it’s not saying that at all. Don’t put words in my mouth. Thank you.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, we are the potential customers and whether we have stupid questions (in your opinion) or not, suck it up and just answer the damn questions.

Piss poor attitude when you start a thread like this one.

3 Likes

Like I said, it was mostly in jest.
A lot of brokers, including @GAngellBMW, are happy to answer any questions, and we are here to help with a major purchase in people’s lives!
Let’s get back on track, and get some people into these beemers before the sales managers try to stop the bleeding!

1 Like

Got a unicorn X3 @nextlevelautobrokers???

for you, mr unicorn-chaser?! I don’t think 50% off will peak your interest haha!

LOL, happy with 25% off for an 18 X3 demo :slight_smile: no need for 50.

I’m not getting one, but the opening pre-response list is comedy gold.

In thinking, though, I frankly would welcome a pre-roll with qualifiers and guidance in all postings. It’s frankly helpful for all parties involved.

Maybe this should be held us an example for all brokers. Answer questions before they arise and save everybody the heartache.

4 Likes

I think I like @nextlevelautobrokers response. Very positive. Unfortunately, people/customers/tire kickers will have dumb questions. And yes dealer like to make fun of dumb customers with dumb questions but I think you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? All good, these are great deals

I agree with this. These deals are terrific. This forum has done a great job at finding and sharing great BMW, Infiniti, Volvo, MB, Acura, Jag, etc etc deals. The majority of the American car-buying public would piss itself from happiness if it could get access to the deals and information shared on this forum. Unfortunately, the tire kickers, especially from people who don’t read the thread in its entirety, completely change the subject, or, in the odd case, go behind one’s back to go to a dealer and demand a deal be matched (this has happened to me, too), take away from the general goodwill in this forum.

1 Like

@aronchi has been amazing answering my dumb questions, thank you!

1 Like