2019 RDX Advance - What do you think of this deal?

I am having a heck of a time determining whether this is a good deal on the 19 RDX Advance which I know is leasing badly. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

My gut is that this is still not a great deal. Maybe if this was at a true zero down.

But any thoughts you could provide would be appreciated.

MSRP - $48,795
Price - $41,945 - $1,000 (Loyalty) = $40,945
MF - .00190
Residual is 57%
MSRP - $48,795
Price - $41,945 - $1,000 (Loyalty) = $40,945
Tax in Maryland is 6% (assessed on purchase price)

$2000 down in total (inclusive of 1st month payment)

$557 / month

Link to calculator is below. Please note that to get the total drive off to $2K inclusive of everything, I put in a negative downpayment. Not sure if that messes things up.

There may be some room to come down, I think you’re a bit high, an RDX or Acura expert could comment. Go to Edmunds to confirm MF and residual. You didn’t list mileage restrictions but I see the 36 term in the calc. Always good to put those details on the summary.

There are 2018 BMWs including X3s and X6s in that price range. Again, search is your friend.
That MF, of correct and uninflated, is pretty poor.

Commentary here applies to you. Search is your friend.

That said, search the forums to see what others are getting and broker listings. RDX leasing isn’t great right now. Your payment is way higher than I’d expect to pay on that MSRP.

The discount is really good. But as you’ve already noticed, the numbers don’t add up. Get a complete breakdown from the dealer.

What is that $1500 in the drive off for? Dealer’s hidden fees? Your lease should be much cheaper monthly base on your discount but because of the full sale price tax and that weird $1500 it’s terrible.

No. That was how I addressed the fact that the 2k I’m putting down is inclusive of everything. In other words, some tax etc is being built into lease.

When folks talk about zero down, do they mean only 1st month payment or 1st month payment plus taxes, tags, etc?

Thx

@holio first off, thx.

where are you seeing x6 deals with those numbers?

Thx

Search the Forum. Look in the Marketplace section. Lots and lots and lots of postings…

For instance:

@nextlevelautobrokers and @nyclife are brokers you should consider.

1 Like

There’s zero down and there’s zero drive off. The down payment is for cap reduction. When do you zero down you will still pay for drive off for fees and such. You can do zero drive off and roll the fees and such into your monthly.

Thanks @tqpolo