2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L+ June 2018; $245+taxes with 0 down

I have been reading the forum since a long time and yesterday I closed a deal for my friend.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim:**2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L+
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:**leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chrysler&msrp=40710&sales_price=37545&months=36&mf=.000063&dp=0&doc_fee=0&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=5013&untaxed_inc=3245&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=259&sales_tax=6&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

**MSRP: $40710
**Selling Price: $34300
**Monthly Payment: $245
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD:0
**Incentives:5000

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF: .000063
**Residual:52%

**Region:*Detroit Michigan
**Leasehackr Score:*13.2
and on top no disposition fee due to Ally leasing.

I am not sure if this is a very good deal or a good one. I am pretty sure that it could have been better but we pulled the trigger as my friend wanted to close on the day.

Let me know your views about the deal.

1 Like

This is pretty good. Congrats.

Agreed, this is very good.

we need a little clarification:
looks like over $8k in incentives? Can you break it down?
Was your total drive off $820 like in the calculator ?
I’m assuming with “no turn-in fee” you mean “no disposition fee”? Since when doesn’t Ally charge a dispo fee? That’s news to me.

1 Like

I’d be interested in doing this same deal. Want to share the dealership/salesperson info? I’m in metro Detroit area.

I got 5000 in Rebates and 3245 is dealer contribution in addition to Chrysler Employee pricing. No disposition fee is mentioned on the agreement and it was also new to me.

Sent you a PM and it was a June deal so you need to wait till July end.

There was no turn in fee for my Giulia through Ally

there’s def a fee for GM cars leased through Ally

wouldn’t that just be deducted from MSRP instead as a rebate in the calculator?

Yes you are right, but does not make any difference on payments. I did it just to differentiate but it is not a rebate.

Another Chrysler employee sale that can’t be replicated outside Michigan

This is a screaming deal! Nice work

Cheapest minivan payment on here in awhile.

Dealer contribution was the kicker, ~$90/mth reduction just from that. Great deal on a vehicle with a poor residual. Enjoy the van.

Just 10K dollars in 3 years of payment is really good for a minivan. It is my understanding, currently Pacifica sales are not that good and dealers are motivated to close the deals. Thanks to this forum for all the knowledge and it was time to put it in practice.

Still waiting for something like this to show up in Northern California.

I dont think these deals should count.

Screeching hot deal!!

This is awesome! I went in today to try to pull the trigger on a touring L with safety tech and S package and numbers and dealer discounts looked great till they tried to stick me with a 44% rv and didn’t budge. If your buddy wants to do this again, I’d be happy to pay for shipping to Washington lol