2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L+ June 2018; $245+taxes with 0 down

Touring-L Plus is going to be the sweet spot compared to an optioned up Touring-L. Dealer can also stack two Pacifica coupons on a Touring-L Plus versus one on the regular Touring-L.

Ally has never charged a disposition fee on an FCA lease… they have been lessor of choice (on and off) since 2010.

The RV is set by the bank so there’s nothing the dealership can do about it…

I’m going for a similar deal, but on a Limited in FL. Ally sounds good. There is currently a $6500 IDL incentive on the Limited AND a $2000 Lease Cash (66LJ1) good “toward the retail lease (Type Sale L or E)”. Does anyone know if these are combinable? I can’t find anything that says that the lease cash is tied to captive. If so, then combine this with bonus cash (500+500), lessee return(1000) (this is my 3rd lease of a Chry mini), and conquest(500), then there is about $11k of incentives!

FYI my last lease in 2015 of CHRY Platinum Ltd T&C came in about $350/mth for 36/12k w 0 down, so I’m trying to see if I can get down there on incentives…

I’m still confused. So you got 8% off MSRP PLUS another $3245 off? Where did that money come from? Is there a hidden dealer incentive on these?

He had employee pricing… 3245 sounds right

The dealership has different RV possible with different banks. So they try to choose the best bank offer in all regarding RV and MF.

The employee pricing gives dealer the a possibility to charge back to Chrysler the special price difference so he is not giving anything from his pocket. Then you can negotiate on top his participation in the deal.

1 Like

I am not sure about Florida but Limited could be get here under 300 here. We compared the Vans and no additional feature was exciting enough for extra money. Here the dealerships has mostly L+ and some limited models on stock.
The supplier code can get you additional discount.

I hear you on the limited: Power 3rd row stowage only is on the LTD and there’s no going back. Add in the ventilated seats (for FL), stow&go middle, BSM and nothing else compares. The Pacifica is a little less luxurious than the T&C IMHO (wood accents etc), but they’ve added other features to make up for it…

No other vehicle allows you to transport 4 adults with equal comfort for every passenger and then convert to hauling lumber and furniture :slight_smile:

My math shows the limited under $300 as well.

Some dealers are also giving $50 Gift Card if you test drive this car. Something extra to keep in mind if you are shopping and wasting any time at dealership.

Any idea if the affiliate works the same as employee pricing?

Example th dealer in this case gets $3245 back from Chrysler and passes the discount to the customer. Affiliate program does the same, but $2500 or $2300?

Affiliate will reimburse the dealer 1% of invoice less a $75 administrative fee… so on a $40,000 invoice example the dealer is reimbursed $725 for the sale.

On an employee sale it’s closer to 5% of invoice, the employee reimbursement is around $2,000 on a $40k invoice.

Thank you.

Per the affiliate Chrysler site:

Depending on the market you will probably be able to negotiate a discount on the affiliate/preferred price. They always show the discount relative the MSRP, but you can always calculate the preferred price on your own pretty easily… 1% below invoice plus a $75 fee… once the dealer gets their 1% back they are reimbursed to a bit over invoice… so some dealers will discount, and that discounting definitely helps out on 2 and 3 years leases.

Can you post the deal if you achieve this? We have Chrysler affiliate pricing within our model at work and this is just too good to be true. That would be a brand new van for $25k after incentives (if truly $11k in incentives).

The 11k off = 36k selling price, not 25k MSRP on the LTD w options = 47430

July Deals for Pacifica…

Hi

Can you pls share the dealer info with me. Im from detroit metro area too.

Dealer Info shared by PM.

Can u pm pls