2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

Any good Chevy salesperson to deal with in the Los Angeles area? Looking for a bolt or volt. Thanks

@munnaramana
Could you PM me Christian’s contact details, if you have it ?

Looking for Chevy Volt LT lease in LA, OC… dealers or agent please PM me on the best offer

Better yet - you search here for the dealers/brokers. How about that novel idea?

1 Like

Sure , is there a section where I can look for agent or dealers ?

socal’s over here :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses: :palm_tree::ocean:

Got Volt LT 2018 w/leather, comfort and confidence package for 700 down and 261/month w/tax. 3 years, 10k/year.

2 Likes

Where was this and do you have a LH calculator with numbers for reference?

Could you please share the lease details with me?

Thanks

The salesperson Christian’s number is 408-781-3739. You can tell my name as Venkat, the guy who picked the keys from his home.

Great deal w/ leather and packages! Can you share the dealer information?
thanks.

1 Like

amag, please PM me the dealer details and the sales executive name also (if possible)

hello, looking for 2 volt or 1 volt and 1 bolt by this weekend in OC or LA. Please PM me

would you mind telling me the dealer for that volt deal too?

I’m looking for a one pay option and to buy this week. Best out the door price I got so far was 10k for 3 years.

Has anyone got a volt with the low income rebate? I was thinking of helping my mom get one for her since she would qualify and we also have a PGE and San Joaquin 2k rebate as well.

When you apply for the $1,500 rebate, there’s a section when they ask if you want to apply for the extra $2,000. The limit is 300% of poverty line. They will most likely ask you to fill out some IRS form to verify your tax return.
You will get 1 check for $3,500.

Pls PM me the info. Thanks

Could you pls pm me the details? Thanks

Hi amag81, mind PMing me the dealer? :slight_smile: I’m going out to go buy one tomorrow perhaps.

Please pm me the dealer info