2018 Chevy Volt LT - $6640 One Pay - 36mo/12K - California 🔥

Could you please share the lease details with me?

Thanks

The salesperson Christian’s number is 408-781-3739. You can tell my name as Venkat, the guy who picked the keys from his home.

Great deal w/ leather and packages! Can you share the dealer information?
thanks.

1 Like

amag, please PM me the dealer details and the sales executive name also (if possible)

hello, looking for 2 volt or 1 volt and 1 bolt by this weekend in OC or LA. Please PM me

would you mind telling me the dealer for that volt deal too?

I’m looking for a one pay option and to buy this week. Best out the door price I got so far was 10k for 3 years.

Has anyone got a volt with the low income rebate? I was thinking of helping my mom get one for her since she would qualify and we also have a PGE and San Joaquin 2k rebate as well.

When you apply for the $1,500 rebate, there’s a section when they ask if you want to apply for the extra $2,000. The limit is 300% of poverty line. They will most likely ask you to fill out some IRS form to verify your tax return.
You will get 1 check for $3,500.

Pls PM me the info. Thanks

Could you pls pm me the details? Thanks

Hi amag81, mind PMing me the dealer? :slight_smile: I’m going out to go buy one tomorrow perhaps.

Please pm me the dealer info

pm me the dealer info. looking to buy today :rofl:

I did it. The state spot checks, so theoretically anyone can apply. If they request proof and you fail that, you lose the rebate. Risk/reward. I got $6000 in rebates as I am also in San Joaquin county. So I got a free Volt. Highly recommend Tracy Chevrolet.

Thanks for the info. I’ll look into Tracy I have dealt with Fremont before. If she can get a free volt that would be fantastic.

Wait what? I thought the monthly lease price for volt is after the dealer gets the rebate check. Are you saying there is an extra rebate beyond that which you’re amortizing and using to reduce your effective monthly?

In Cali, we’re entitled to a state rebate (in most cases $1,500). Some city also have rebates (Pasadena offers $200). These rebates are not included in the costs of the lease.

My mom would get a $3500 check from the state. $500 PGE check and a additional 2k county rebate we have here. So 6k back in all.

Wow. That’s on top of federal rebates right?

What part of California is that? How long does one have to be a resident before claiming? :slight_smile:

No federal just on a lease hence why it pretty much covers the whole lease payments.