2018 Camry SE/XSE at dealerships

I saw a post by a Lease broker who’s based in Boston, MA for a Camry SE for $209 a month, $0 due at signing:

True “Sign and Drive”
2018 Toyota Camry LE/ Camry SE
$0 down, tax, fees and first payment included!!!
MSRP: [$26,349]
Months: [36] (35 remaining payments after paperwork signing)
Annual Mileage: [12,000]
Total Due At Signing: [$0,00]
Downpayment: [$0,00]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$209]

He said that he can only get that deal in Boston, but perhaps you can email local South Florida Toyota dealerships with that quote, and ask them if they are willing to match it. It’s worth a shot

Funny thing, that I’ve already spoke with this guy. He is very knowledgeable, but sadly can do only his local deals. Local dealers has insane numbers tho…

November 2017 - Programs
Model 36-Month Residual Value*
2018 Camry LE 56%
2018 Camry SE 56%
2018 Camry XLE 54%
2018 Camry XSE 55%
2018 Camry XSE V6 51%

*Assumes 12,000 miles per year. Subtract 2% for 15,000 miles per year.

Below is the money factor (MF) for 2018 Camry assuming excellent credit. The MF determines the finance charge on your lease. Fortunately, it’s very low:

November 2017 - Tier 1 MF
Region Money Factor Rate
Boston (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI) .00001
New York (NY, NJ, CT) .00014
Central Atlantic (PA, VA, WV, MD, DE) .00001
Cincinnati (MI, OH, KY, TN) .00020
Chicago (MN, WI, IL, IN) .00020
Kansas City (ND, SD, NE, KS, IA, MO) .00020
Portland (AK, WA, OR, ID, MT) .00007
Denver (WY, CO, UT, NM, AZ, NV) .00001
California .00001

Just noticed Florida is not listed :thinking:

yea… that’s the problem. And thats why the numbers here are so inadequate.

@Alex11 Toyota numbers are regional, I can tell you with very high level of confidence that numbers in SoFlo will be more aggressive next month. If possible wait till next month or the last day of the month. Headquarters in Hollywood moves more volume than an other dealership down here so you might want to give them a shot. Dealerships down here are also getting more SE than XSE so you’ll get a better overall deal with the SE.

All those lease numbers that were posted are from Toyota finance service, down in Florida all rates come from south east Toyota finance.

Just got a Camry several days ago. Was told as a first time buyer my chances were narrow, so…

Has anyone has success leasing the 2018 SE for anything close to the $200/mo in the front page article?

Ask @Cody_Carter If your in so cal… his the Toyota dealer here.

I definitely can help you if you are in the SO CAL Region. I have a Blow Out Deal till tomorrow with Black Friday Dealer Cash.

$0 Down $0 Drive Off
$209.46 plus tax

OR

If you follow the front page ad with the $1,365 Drive off
$173.25 plus tax

@Cody_Carter what about a xse with a panaramic roof?

V6? or V4? Problem right now is v4 its sooo rare to have the pano roof there are no discounts on it.

V6 then what makes more sense for a lease deal :slightly_smiling_face:

You mean I4, not V4. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ya ya… I4. Its too early for me. Have to work early shift today.

I live in Chicago, can you help? Interested in Camry 2018

Go to Schaumburg or Naperville. Grossinger will do good deals but they are slimy. Ask for at least 15% off msrp, best to start at 17 and work down. They may let you walk but they will call back. Resnick at Schaumburg likes to move units when he’s in a good mood.

1 Like

from last two weeks I am negotiating with Schaumburg, Naperville, Grossinger and Toyota on western, so far no one has offered me 15%. The best I got is 13%, this is a busy month for them and now they are getting irritated.

They’ll be chasing you come January. Also, lease cash was better in Jan than Dec - got mine in Jan… so wait if you can

Eventually one of them will need you to hit their unit goal.

They may offer better deals for other models in January but not for Camry.

This month they are offering 0.00001 MF for tier1+ and $1,750 cash incentive on Camry, if you add that up with 15% discount then the deal will be better than the front page leasehackr deal.

Illinois Deal (Non Chicago)

I agree with you and Rizza, they will be chasing me in Jan to hit their unit goal.