South Florida. First time buyer. Ideas?

Not a chance, look at Cx-5.

Not a Mazda fan at all…

What about current Infiniti Q50 deal, $311 per month, with Zero capitalized cost reduction? Can I qualify for that?

That wasn’t my point, my point was you aren’t getting an MDX,GX460 for 350.

If you’re wanting an AWD SUV type for under $350/mo zero down, consider Rav4, Rogue, Tucson, Santa Fe Sport, Equinox etc

thats sad… I’d better do an AWD sedan

SUV’s are a premium, there’s a glut of sedan’s so many sitting around making for better deals.

1 Like

Look at Legacy then.

So here’s my first leasing experience. I managed to lease 2018 Toyota Camry SE base model, MSRP $26680 for $298, 12k a year, 36month. This is true sign and drive lease with real 0 out of pocket and 35 payments left.

Remind you that I’m a first time buyer and never had leased/financed a car before.

I know that probably it’s not the dream deal to all you expert guys, but at least it’s what I managed to get. Thoughts?

I would say it’s a walk-in deal.

They are going for about $198-210 monthly after tax with 0 cash due at signing right now

Edit: my bad I just saw you are in Florida. no worries then

Plausible. But I bet not in South Florida

@Alex11, S. FL is notoriously difficult to get a deal. But you could have had one shipped for a few hundred bucks rather than locking yourself into a high payment like this. But it’s too late anyway so no point in debating.

Yes, that’s partly true as well. I’m not saying that was an amazing deal. I’m just shared my first time experience being a first time buyer, with tier 2 credit and no loan history in the past.

So it’s just my experience, hope it will help other people who are in the same “first lease” situation to understand their chances.

Thank you for sharing. Tier 2 also makes a difference over Tier 1. Overall it’s not exactly a leasehackr deal but we’ve seen MUCH worse. The info is welcome and probably helpful to others. Appreciate your willingness to share. I never liked the Camry until 2018, i think it’s a beautiful car, enjoy it!

Hey, I live in South Florida as well and I was wondering if you could tell me what dealership you got this deal at?

Toyota of North Miami

Do you remember the name of the sales person that you did the deal with?

@Alex11 No Toyota in SouthEast , you can not find a good deal on Toyota since their MF is too High. with your price range you can get Maxima , Rogue , Santafe sport or Tucson .

Of course I do. PM me and I’ll share it with you