2018 Camry SE/XSE at dealerships

V6? or V4? Problem right now is v4 its sooo rare to have the pano roof there are no discounts on it.

V6 then what makes more sense for a lease deal :slightly_smiling_face:

You mean I4, not V4. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ya ya… I4. Its too early for me. Have to work early shift today.

I live in Chicago, can you help? Interested in Camry 2018

Go to Schaumburg or Naperville. Grossinger will do good deals but they are slimy. Ask for at least 15% off msrp, best to start at 17 and work down. They may let you walk but they will call back. Resnick at Schaumburg likes to move units when he’s in a good mood.

1 Like

from last two weeks I am negotiating with Schaumburg, Naperville, Grossinger and Toyota on western, so far no one has offered me 15%. The best I got is 13%, this is a busy month for them and now they are getting irritated.

They’ll be chasing you come January. Also, lease cash was better in Jan than Dec - got mine in Jan… so wait if you can

Eventually one of them will need you to hit their unit goal.

They may offer better deals for other models in January but not for Camry.

This month they are offering 0.00001 MF for tier1+ and $1,750 cash incentive on Camry, if you add that up with 15% discount then the deal will be better than the front page leasehackr deal.

Illinois Deal (Non Chicago)

I agree with you and Rizza, they will be chasing me in Jan to hit their unit goal.

60% residual on a 36m/12k lease?

I show 56 for 36/12 in Midwest

his calc link used 60%, also i believe mf is 0.00020 in midwest region
still a very good deal overall but 15% off msrp is tough to get

For Chicago land area, tier1+ for Camry is 0.00001 and the residual they gave me is coming up to 59.99%

1 Like

i was using the data in this article; perhaps it is better for December

if all your numbers are valid/current, what are you waiting for? that deal with 13.5 LH score is amazing!

Tier1+ for Camry is 0.00001 MF and for RAV4 it is 0.00043 MF

Not sure, whether to go with Camry or RAV4. I will update you on Wednesday.

Just got an email stating $500 additional New Years cash on camry

That is only for LE Camry

Damn, they didn’t mention that.

Cody in your prof opinion, I know each store is different but do you think 15% dealer discount before incentives on a 2018 SE is attainable?

Not at this time. Pricing on the SE has increased a ton recently as there is a shortage in SE trim. At least that is the case in CA… Before the shortage I was doing 14% off before incentive… Right now is tough