2018 BMW X6 xDrive35i (Fully Loaded) $916.63/month with $2,500 Incentive (Tax Included)

Have you tried Vroom or Carvana for an estimate where they come to you?

Honestly, thought you mistyped the mileage at first.

I would try to sell it, I mean not sure how much youre in the hole, but have you considered buying more milage? I think you can for a discounted price through BMW?

You need to find a dock with a big GAP. That will explain how the car disappeared in the water ā€¦

@vhooloo @VirginiaBeacher @Bostoncarconcierge @Jon @Ursus @john6866

Gentlemen, how about the deal now. I called BMW figured out all my costs for buying extra mileage. Figure iā€™de purchase 14,000 miles leaving the new Lessee with roughly ~900 miles a month. Plus if I put down $2,500 as a incentive, then that still leaves you with ~$900 payments thats after tax, so it may even be less in your state. Plus that incentive is broken down between 17 months but I said I will cover Octobers payment leaving it with only 16 payments which means the payments should technically come down to high 8ā€™s after the incentive.

Would that be more of a deal I can find a Lessee for, if not here then will it at least make it more appealing on Swap A lease? Please advise.

Better, but still not that great. You wonā€™t find anyone on here with that deal, but maybe some sucker on SAL will bite.

Donā€™t buy any miles yet. Some one might prefer the trade-off of fewer miles for more cash instead

1 Like

The car actually is well optioned and has m sports etc etc. Only missing for us Northerners is our desired cold winter package :slight_smile: we like our seat warmers and steering wheel heated

There is no rescuing this deal. Somebody was asking how does BMWFS make money - well they make it thanks to deals like this. In 36 months, you essentially paid/are paying 36k for an 80k car ā€¦
They will easily be able to resell this dog for 40k retail at CPO pricesā€¦

Also, why not just buy the miles for yourself and keep driving it. You never did say why you want out of the lease ā€¦

1 Like

IT DOES have seat warmers and Steering wheel that heated sir :slight_smile:

I know there isnā€™t anything that can rescue this deal but iā€™m moving out of state and also have a great opportunity for an investment I was plan on making this upcoming year that will you use up every bit of cash I can get.

1 Like

Youre not as lucky as this guy was last night from our ā€œbomb cycloneā€

See ya Range Roverā€¦

Resized_20191017_124151|666x500

1 Like

ouchā€¦ Note to oneself - never park expensive cars under trees

Yikesā€¦ that mustā€™ve been a painful scene for the owner of that Rover.
I can only imagineā€¦

You got an X6 for $458/mo? How many cigarette burns in the seats?

1 Like

Please read - not 458ā€¦ Half of his original payment of 1100ā€¦

Not many - just a tree had fallen on it ā€¦

1 Like