2018 BMW X6 xDrive35i (Fully Loaded) $916.63/month with $2,500 Incentive (Tax Included)

@Wonks20 If you woud’ve followed the posts you would understand that i’m really trying to understand how bad in the hole I am. If the offer isn’t good, no reason to lock it up when i’m trying to get some constructive criticism on what WOULD be a good offer.

1 Like

Stepping in to say props for actually listening to feedback. Lot of people get snarky when you say anything about their lease transfer deal.

Have you looked at selling it? Again, this is blind here without msrp, residual, payoff currently? And man might need double of that incentive for sure.

No one in the right mind is going to pay $800 a month to drive this car 134 miles a month, maybe if you gave $10,000 incentive…

Just like I (and vhooloo) said - probably another $5k. Your $4.5k incentive buys 18k miles, so another $5k brings the payments down to ~$800/mo. But like others said - need to know MSRP also.

I wouldn’t be able to do it a 10K incentive either way, but with a $10,000 incentive that puts you at payments of $769 a month plus an extra 18-20k miles?

Try to see what carmax or carvana will give you to buy out the car your loss might be less.

Judging by the trade in value, looking at $40-45k sell price to carvana or those places. Guessing the buyout right now is in the high 50’s.

Already considered carmax… will be going there probably before the weekend.
Its a free evaluation either way, so i’ll try it out…

Btw, @vhooloo @Ursus @NY13 and everyone else. Please see attached image of the sticker:

Try out Carvana.com and Vroom.com, easy to put in your VIN and get a quote in no-time, far better than wasting time going to Carmax.

Holy 10k incentive batman! Now we are talking

God I wish I knew about this community when I was purchasing, who know where the side of my brain was that thinks logically when I was getting the lease :persevere::sweat:

You are already on the hook for ~ $6,700 if you keep the car and keep driving over 20k miles/year

the salesgirl must have been wearing some nice makeup that day?

1 Like

:rofl: :sweat_smile: that’s between me and sales girl.

Do you have GAP? Any chance you live near some docks?

No GAP unfortunetly. I’m roughly 2.5 hours away from any docks :smiley:

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge I would’ve been out of this lease many times over already. People in Sacramento do not know how to drive, unfortunately I got a very sharp reaction to things and near accident situations before my brain realizes whats going on.

1 Like

GAP is included in all BMWFS leases.

Time to get creative.

1 Like