2018 BMW X6 xDrive35i (Fully Loaded) $916.63/month with $2,500 Incentive (Tax Included)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2018 BMW X6 xDrive35i AWD 3.0L Turbo 5dr SUV

• M Sport Package
  • Driving Assistance Plus Package
  • Parking Assistance Package
  • Added Options

MSRP: $79,040.00
Effective monthly payment:
$1063.69 w/o Incentive (Tax Included)
$798.98 with Incentive (Tax Included)

Current mileage: 34,000
Maturity mileage: 50,000
Effective miles per month: ~900
Maturity date: March 25, 2021 (16 months remaining, I will cover the October payment)

Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2,500
Financial institution: BMW Financial Services

Please see SwapALease for additional info and images:

$800/mo is AFTER the incentive to drive only 134 mi/mo? Good luck with this transfer, you’re going to need it.

1 Like

@Jon Jon buddy, not trying to insult anyone with my offer here. Whats fair in your opinion?
You saying i’m going to need luck getting this transfer completed.

I already looked at the option of just purchasing miles to make it look more appealing but just thought i’ll throw in the incentive.

Hard to tell fair without the window sticker or MSRP

Probably need to at least double your incentive. Also - new tires (?) and 34K miles don’t help.

Won’t this car be out of warranty before the lease ends?

@KEVIN88GT you are right regarding the Plus warranty purchased. Forgot that its only up till 36,000… Will have that corrected.

@Ursus New Tires just put on this week, so that’s taken care of. What type of monthly payment you think this is supposed to priced at. I’m just trying to figure out how deep in the hole I am with this lease.

@tomik, suggest you add the window sticker picture to your post or at least include MSRP. People here often look at the MSRP of the car and see how the effective monthly payment relates to it. Without that, hard to answer your question

You still haven’t shared the MSRP, but I’d guess someone paying $800/mo would want to drive the vehicle at least 800-1000 miles a month. Maybe another $3200 in incentives (80016)$.25.

LOL our payments on the brand new X6 with full 30k miles to drive is half of that …

1 Like

With 16 months to go, you are at 20k miles overage based on current driving patterns. So figure 20k miles at 25 cents a mile = another 5k in the hole… so not great but not bad …

Is it really $400/mo ? :slight_smile: MSRP is probably way lower too :wink:

Ps I forgot - per the title this is “fully loaded” Mine is a humbly loaded M sport 86k MSRP…

No it’s not 400. His original payment is 1065, I am referencing that…

Gotcha. Yeah, $1,000/mo on X6xDrive35i is not acceptable :smile: sorry OP

Even if it’s fully loaded?

I did get BMw of Warwick ask me for 1k a month on a demo X6, so anything is possible with BMW …

Btw I am confused how your 35i is 86k msrp lol.
I have a pretty much loaded MY19 unit with special order interior/exterior color which is missing M Sport only and is 79k msrp.

Mods lock up this thread please.
$800 a month to park the car 25 days out of the month.

Let me post the build sheet this afternoon lol… I don’t focus on MSRP just on payment. And it’s a horrible color too - lots of swirl marks…

1 Like

Gentlemen, I’ll get the sticker posted up as soon as I get moment. Working currently.
But thanks for all the feedback. I know i’m going to lose a shit ton on it but it is what it is. Just trying to understand how much i’ll have to lose.

1 Like