2018 BMW M3 646+ tax including loyalty. TDAS: MSDS, doc, dmv, and 1st month [NJ/NY/PA/CT]

I can probably teach myself but living in nyc sucks with traffic and a stick.

How much does price change on an auto? Or is this deal so good because itā€™s a manual?

stock of these cars are not great enough numbers to be picky. I think dct is 2,500 more so about 30-35 more monthly.

Damn!! Exactly what I want but Iā€™m in CA

Ship it 101010.

Priority mail flat rate?

1 Like

Ahhhā€¦ I would even drive that thing.

You can dwapalease the lexus now :joy:

Iā€™m still kind of amazed this hasnā€™t gone yet. M3 isnā€™t for me, unfortunately! I would totally rock a 440i GC xdrive though.

Oh come on ! Stop sounding so old now will ya :joy:

Not that, I just feel there is a certain type of person that drives an M3, and Iā€™m not one of them. If I would spend that much Iā€™d get something else.

Someone should grab this and put it on swapalease at a markup. Itā€™ll make money.

The same reason this hasnā€™t gone yet (and is so cheap) is why the manual M3ā€™s on swapalease stay available for a long time. Last summer when I was looking for one I saw manuals even well priced stay on there for several months, there just isnā€™t a big market for them here. I think BMW would probably shift to an auto-only M3/4 for the US if the 3-pedal Taliban didnā€™t go nuts.

1 Like

The manual driver is a dying breed

1 Like

LOL ā€œ3 Pedal Talibanā€

I gotta say Iā€™ve been a manual driver my whole life and that gave me a good laugh :rofl:

This makes me sad. Itā€™s why the new 2019 340 is auto only, why the new M5 is auto only (not DCTā€”which I could deal with), and why the next M3 with AWD is auto only (again not DCT). Iā€™ve also been waiting for the Supra and Toyota can now go back to hell becauseā€¦ you guessed itā€¦ it is auto only. Iā€™ll keep my old one in the garage for nostalgia purposes. I have SIX vehicles and they are ALL manual. Canā€™t believe more people in America donā€™t have room in their garage for ONE manual in the household. New/late model vehicles will not be in my future it seems at this rate. :disappointed_relieved:

Well the new Supra is pretty much a Bmw anyways so itā€™s not at all surprising to me itā€™s auto only.

If Virginia was more friendly tax wise for leasing expensive cars I would seriously consider this but in the first 12 months Iā€™m looking at close to 5k in taxes. I used to be able to deduct the personal property tax but thatā€™s gone too.

Lowered again!

1 Like

This is pretty much as good as it gets on an M3ā€¦