2018 BMW M3 646+ tax including loyalty. TDAS: MSDS, doc, dmv, and 1st month [NJ/NY/PA/CT]

ny
bmw

New Vehicle!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M3
MSRP: $ 75k
Monthly Payment: $ 646 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ MSDS, doc, dmv, and 1st month
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00188 before msds
Residual: 61
Available Incentives: 3500 lease cash and 1000 loyalty, included. BMW CCA + Fleet can be added
Region: [NJ/NY/PA/CT]

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&msrp=75000&sales_price=67500&months=36&mf=.00188&dp=0&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=4500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=7

BMW m3 vs Giulia Quadrifoglio

Is this a DCT equipped M3?

nope, its a stick

Can you list color and specification of the car?

And Fleet is back? how much is that? BMW CCA is post-sale right?

BMW cca is post rebate, fleet is back and its $500. If you want the specifications, I’m going to need a retainer.

Great deal!

thanks. does it have competition package?

he literally just said if you want specifications, you’re going to have to pay the retainer

i know, but competition package is a dealer breaker for me (as well as lots of people i think).

Why don’t you build an M3 with competition on the BMW website and see if the MSRP comes out anywhere near 75k? My guess is the answer is “No.”

well considering the information he’s provided, its pretty easy to guess whether it has it or not (lol, 28firefighter just said exactly that)

It is possible. base MSRP for manual is ~68k, comp is ~5k.

Price Adjustment!

If only this was in CA…

Wish it was dct I would take it.

For this payment it doesn’t matter what equipment and color is on this M3. This is about what most EMPLOYEES pay! Just sayin’

I would take it for myself so I could teach myself stick, but I just got a car :frowning:

Any thoughts on how much this would vary for a MA resident? Significant changes?

The price wouldn’t change. The taxes/fees would… normally let the dealer handle the shift.

:persevere: