2018 BMW M3 646+ tax including loyalty. TDAS: MSDS, doc, dmv, and 1st month [NJ/NY/PA/CT]

Just hope in the next decade they dont move all to CVT.

This thing would have been gone in 2 hours if it were an automatic in SoCal. Heck, I would have been trying to figure out how to get out of my lease and finding an extra $250/mo I could swing :laughing:

Wow, I mean justā€¦Wow.

Adding fleet, this would approach $630/mo. WOW!

:fire::fire::fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::exploding_head::fire::fire::fire:

Just read a wiki how on driving manual and all fantasies of this car slipped from my mind lol :joy::joy::joy:

You mean that you know how to use turn signals?

1 Like

That was quite funny and very accurate lol.

1 Like

Exactly lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Ohio and I swear to god 90 % of people here act like BMW drivers except they are not.

1 Like

As a BMW driver I appreciate the compliments. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Try Floridaā€¦ I was driving there and literally no one used the turn signal

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been to Miami quite a few times, and it was way better than Cleveland lol. Plus no cops on the highways (SMH)

I agree. Every time I go to FL and Iā€™m on the highway, I feel like it is the most dangerous thing Iā€™ve ever seen. Cars on fire, old people with massive sunglassesā€¦

Itā€™s not far off from the local news in Boston. Every night, thereā€™s always some crazy story, and itā€™s always in Florida.

2 Likes

Yes what is up with that?! noticed it immediately when I first was there. Casually switch lanes on the 95 without signalingā€¦ but like no one would. Amazingly consistent

Yeah I was down there since Jan 1 in boca (a bunch of old people) and people never signaled

if we lived in paradise and not the armpit of america, we wouldnt ever signal, i promise you.

1 Like

I love the Florida generalizations and stereotypes going on in here. I hope this stuff doesnā€™t end up in the landfill as there is some real quality content in here. :joy::rofl::joy:

How is the M not sold yet?

Hm. Iā€™ll be back down there next Wed. Maybe Iā€™ll try not signaling too, so I can get into the paradise spirit.

I refuse to generalize and call Florida paradise.

There are 10-15 nice cities and towns, but beyond that, you couldnā€™t get me to move there.

Modern autos are amazing. BMW said about a year ago they plan to phase out DCT as they canā€™t hit the performance targets like modern autos.

I know this will go in the landfill but I made the mistake of commuting from Palm Beach down to Fort Lauderdale on 95 for a week and I was never so afraid to drive as I was those days. It was like the apocalypse, broken down cars everywhere, everyone in the HOV was cheating and complete beater cars ripping from lane to lane bouncing along with no shocks. The normal off ramp merg was a 4 lane cut off with no signal at 85 mph