2018 BMW i3 REX Lease, $181/month, $7131 DAS

Just pulled the trigger for a lease on BMW i3 REX. Ended up being $189.56/month for 30 months @10k/year.
I’m advancing myself the rebates and putting them towards the car in the form of a down payment. The car is still at the port, but should be ready for delivery this weekend! Details below:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2018 BMW i3 REX, Imperial Blue exterior, Giga Brown interior
Tech+Driving Assist Package, PDC, Apple CarPlay

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $55,195
Selling Price: $50,250
Monthly Payment: $181.91
Cash Due at Signing: CVRP Rebate ($2500), BMWCCA ($1000), SCE ($450), Title/Reg ($572), Acq ($925), First Month’s Payment ($181.91), Fees/Taxes ($1502)
MSD: None, not eligible
Incentives: Fleet ($500), Loyalty ($2000), Lease Credit ($7500), UDE ($1000)

Months: 30
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00166
Residual: 61%

Region: Orange County
Leasehackr Score: 25.5

4 Likes

So your total due at sign is $5718.56?

Correct. I’m told that OnePay will make you ineligible for the CVRP rebate. Is there any truth to that?

congrats! I haven’t receive my UDE OL code yet… that’s odd, went on the 19th… how long did it take for you to get the OL code?

Next day. Went on the 18th, got my OL code on the 19th afternoon.

thats so weird, I never receive anything besides the thank you email which subject “We hope you enjoyed BMW’s Ultimate Driving Experience.” … no codes inside.

CVRP rebate is automatically given once you apply. You just don’t get the 7,500 write off when you lease. But honestly it’s only a few hundred back on taxes anyway.

Anyway- this is a really good deal even given the low 9.5% discount. That one pay definitely lowered your payments. Loyalty is also high (has it always been $2,000)??? And I totally missed out on that UDE event… would loved to have gotten that code…

One pay nothing to do with CVRP. I did one pay end of last year for an i3, and CVRP rebate as well. That time bmw was giving 0.0004 discount of MF for one pay leases. I am not sure that is still exists.

My payment doenst include one pay. If I chose one pay, the monthly payment would be $167/month. I e-mailed the folks at the CVRP program to double check.

Good deal! I’m assuming you went to Crevier BMW? Could you let me know who you worked with?

Actually no. I went with another dealer. Crevier only wanted to give me 4% off MSRP.

Confirmed with the CVRP office that one pay leases are eligible for rebates. But applications often get rejected since the sales contract doesnt explicitly state the term length of the lease. A quick chat between the CVRP office and the dealer will fix that and push the application though.

I cant beleive these cars have an msrp of $50k+… blows my mind

1 Like

Weak discount off MSRP.

mind sharing the dealer info?

According to eligibility guidelines, it doesn’t say anything about 1-pay. Only says you need to have minimum 30 months lease. I would think 1-pay still qualifies for the CVRP, since the lease contract is no different 1-pay vs. monthly payment.

Nice deal. Wasn’t aware you could combine Fleet discount and CCA rebate.

I got my car at Pacific BMW. In the past, you couldnt combine Fleet and CCA, but that changed very recently. Likewise, you can combine Fleet and College Grad.

BMW pacific is in Glendale correct? Not Orange County

@capt_slow are you sure about Fleet + CCA?

seeing below from CCA site:

EXCLUSIONS

Please note: Vehicles retailed with an Corporate Fleet Discount prior to 7/5/18 cannot be combined with the BMW CCA rebate program.

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

That looks about right. I’m taking delivery soon, so that’s well after the 7/5 cutoff. Also, others have reported success:
https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1280822

2 Likes