2018 BMW i3 Lease

taxes and fees. 1462.07 down. The acq fee would have reduced my down.

Shelly. Don’t go there. Customer service is horrible. I know the MF is supposed to be 0.00156. They upped the MF because I negotiated 11% off MSRP. They delayed my paperwork, wouldn’t give me the breakdown for one pay, and kept insisting this was the monthly payment I asked for. I was asking for the sell price (which I got), the incentives (which I got), the residual (which I got), and the MF (which I didn’t get). I found out the MF at the finance desk and he kept telling me this is what I agreed to with sales. I’ll go to a BMW dealership that is more transparent with their numbers in my opinion. If I were you, I would agree on a sell price first, then tell them the lease terms (24m,30m,36m and whatever miles). Then VERIFY the residual and MF and make sure they don’t eff that. Then tell them the incentives and rebates you qualify for. All in all, leasehackr gave me a bunch of education so I won’t mess this up next time.

I got the car because my significant other insisted it’s a good enough deal for her. In addition, all other brokers, dealers, and BMW sales notified me that this was a good deal (some said great).

Also, the people at Shelly said they will probably never do a deal like this again. Just FYI.

I love that line… “We usually never do this, but just this once we’ll make an exception…”

Does everyone agree with the math that Seongl1m has?
I plugged into the hackr calculator and get $491 a month including tax.
See my numbers here:

Your inputed numbers are totally incorrect. The down payment isn’t $3500 and there is no $8000 post rebate.

Ok, I think I got it. For down payment, I need to subtract out the fees from drive off cost. For $10500 he listed, I need to put that under incentives. That way, I get close to his $238 a month!

I’m new to the forum, can anyone suggest the best way to approach a dealership about the pricing ?

New here so forgive my ignorance. With the i3 PG&E offer in effect:

https://www.pge.com/en/about/newsroom/newsdetails/index.page?title=20180301_pge_customers_eligible_to_save_10000_on_a_new_bmw_i3_electric_vehicle

What do you think the lowest monthly would be in SoCal for a 2018 i3 REX over 24 months with zero down?

I saw the below on here for previous deals:

MSRP: [$49,995]
Selling Price: [$43,200] 13.59% off MSRP.
Rebates: $13,000 [$7500 iCredit, $2,000 lease cash, $2,000 BMW Loyalty, $1,000 Buildout Cash on 2017s only & $500 Fleet. ]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

Am keen to buy right now but struggling to get a dealer to even get back to me with keen pricing, they all want $350 per month with $2k down over 36.

I believe that deal is only for the purchase of the vehicle and not for a lease.

Is $2000 lease cash back? Also I think the 14% discount off MSRP only applies to 2017 model. but if you can find a dealer that can offer the same discount to 2018 model, pls let me know :slight_smile:

Quick question: can you bundle OL $1000 code with BMW CCA $1000 deal? I have owner loyalty as well so getting an i3 to 11500 in rebates/discounts would help a bunch, hope you’re doing good Wonks, and thanks.

CCA rebate I think you get later from the mail so should be able to apply independent coz it doesn’t have to go through dealer. How much % off MSRP are you able to get?

1 Like

I’ve gotten to 11% but no luck with 13%

Also it’s a higher MSRP vehicle and I think maybe the manufacture or something else is still affecting the lease.

Now I’m closer to 12% off with dealers… but it’s a struggle, because they start saying certain codes/rebates can’t stack etc. can anyone confirm if $2,000 lease cash is still around?

I asked about that a couple days ago at the dealer and they said that wasn’t a current rebate on i3s. Only $7500 Loyalty and $2000 EV discount.

Thanks I’m finding the same. CCA rebate is still there. $1000 rebate check after you lease or purchase. 3 years of membership appx $134.

I just leased a 2018 BEV loaded with every option except 20" wheels from BMW Dallas. MSRP incl dest of $54,145. With 7.8% dealer discount, $17.5k trade-in allowance and $10.5k incentives comes to effective $330/month for 36/10, which considers $2500 from TX and $1000 from BMWCCA for $135 3-yr membership after sale.

Leasehakr calculator is a little off since I couldn’t figure out how to accurately represent tax savings with trade-in but actual monthly payment is $440/month, then the $3350 cash back

So you put a full $17,500 from your trade down on your lease?

no they paid off the $17,900 payoff on the trade-in’s loan so basically a wash.