2018 BMW i3 Lease

I asked about that a couple days ago at the dealer and they said that wasn’t a current rebate on i3s. Only $7500 Loyalty and $2000 EV discount.

Thanks I’m finding the same. CCA rebate is still there. $1000 rebate check after you lease or purchase. 3 years of membership appx $134.

I just leased a 2018 BEV loaded with every option except 20" wheels from BMW Dallas. MSRP incl dest of $54,145. With 7.8% dealer discount, $17.5k trade-in allowance and $10.5k incentives comes to effective $330/month for 36/10, which considers $2500 from TX and $1000 from BMWCCA for $135 3-yr membership after sale.

Leasehakr calculator is a little off since I couldn’t figure out how to accurately represent tax savings with trade-in but actual monthly payment is $440/month, then the $3350 cash back

So you put a full $17,500 from your trade down on your lease?

no they paid off the $17,900 payoff on the trade-in’s loan so basically a wash.

I think what he is saying is he used the trade to offset some of the Tax on the new car…

ie. Cap cost of i3 is 45k. trade in 17.5k only pay the tax on 27.5k on the lease.

1 Like

Got it. Makes more sense.

yeah sorry didn’t explain it well in the OP.
Thanks to this site BTW, I knew next to nothing about leasing 2 weeks ago and now know just enough to be dangerous :stuck_out_tongue:

Man it was a royal PITA trying to get real numbers from dealers. Only 1 out of 5 made any effort at all to play ball, which was because their i3 was sitting on their lot for 3 months and even then getting them to give up the MF used in their calc was like pulling teeth.
BMW dealers in Houston and Dallas must have enough business with walk-ins dying to drive an X3 for $400/month plus a big check at signing…

Where in ca is this