2018 BMW 530i - MSRP $59,880 - $201 per month in Texas w/ one pay

are y’all ready??

2018 BMW 530i - ex loaner

MSRP: $59,880
Selling Price: $44,677
Monthly Payment: $201 - total one pay $4,825.88
Cash Due at Signing: $4,825.88
MSD: none
Incentives: $2,000 - Loyalty; $2,000 - Lease Cash; $1,000 - Grad; $1,000 - Spring Into March OL Code

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00147 - one pay reduction
Residual: $38,690

Region:Texas

Worked hard for the deal but it definitely paid off very well :slight_smile:

Car is terrific!

35 Likes

Arguably the best deal in LH history?

Wow. Heavy discount plus tax credits?

Cue “PM dealer plz” messages.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s a BMW?… that’s fyre.

Nutty deal. Glad that Texans are finally getting some love with Owner’s Choice

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen…right?

9 Likes

there’s been better but definitely up there! haha

1 Like

I think some areas were getting a 1000 more in lease cash, so it kind of washed out a bit :slight_smile:

MF reduction was due to the One pay, I didn’t eve know this was available :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldn’t believe it myself…bmwusa.com showed only 1000 for loyalty and the dealer gave me 2000. I’ll take it. lol

1 Like

No owner’s choice, straight lease.

1 Like

Congratulations. Something you will never forget. A 5 series for what most people pay for a low end Kia

1 Like

haha, yess! i saw someone get a “loaded” elantra for a bit more on the forum… i lol’ed a bit, no offense :slight_smile:

Wow, incredible! Definitely a mystery as to why the dealership let it go for that selling price, and why nobody that works there picked it up first

1 Like

insanity, enjoy

truth be told, they had another one at the end of last month with almost $19k off, I called and asked for a quote and never got it and the car got sold within hours after sitting there for months…go figure.

I was smart this time around and didn’t let the cat out of the bag until I was at the dealer. I told them I was financing through credit union so i knew they’d give the real price without rebates, then i switched on them…and they didn’t really understand why until i got to finance, then they was blown away.

7 Likes

No shame in a strategy that works. This is a straight up stupid deal. Super jealous!

2 Likes

OnePay total less than what ordinary folks would pay for a down payment.

1 Like

Which dealer did you get it from?

This is the unicorn of unicorns! A fart car especial!

1 Like