2018 BMW 440i Gran Coupe (Signed)

beautiful job!!

Guys… Not a loaner, and where the hack did I mention CCA as the dealer??
Any one that asked for the dealer info was responded by private message: @martingale, @rj123456

What’s the point of having good deals posted if you’re getting beaten up for it?

Well I think what makes people question this is the 20% discount from MSRP before any incentives are applied.
This is one hell of a deal, possibly the best I have ever seen for a 440 GC.

@Samson Any thoughts on this? The dealer had to of lost on this one ?

1 Like

There’s 5.5% profit in the car, so yeah it’s a loss…

1 Like

Maybe the car had a birthday (I don’t understand why this would be the case given that it’s a beautiful car), but still I don’t know why they would sell it for that cheap a literal loss of $1,000’s. Amazing deal none the less.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a per-deal loss. When I visited the dealership about a month later (helping out a friend getting this), they told me that I got the deal I got because they needed to get rid of the car. So I assume that overall it was better for them to lose money over it than having it in stock (and maybe not reaching some quota?).

Maybe, but I don’t understand the logic of giving away a white 440GC with M sport it’s not like it’s a bad build or anything, it will sell eventually.

2 Likes

Maybe they even accounted for the unit I was returning (2015 328i)? They got it one month before registration end, low mileage, not a scratch on it, and indeed they quickly sold it as a CPO for probably a very nice profit.

BTW. @Blackfintuna, you have an amazing piece! Looks like you have the 19" wheels (mine are 18") and red/aluminum interior which is very nice (mine is black/anthracite wood).

Im a Salesmanager for a car dealer. Even if its an old unit ,ugly color, undesirable build or meeting quota bonus levels; i cant sell the car for a few thousands less then a rock bottom loser deal. A few hundreds make sense but not a few thousands.

Yup, doesn’t really make sense.

Some places would opt to lose $3,000 on a car, but make a 5 figure bonus, depending on the dealer.

And now hordes of people will go running to their nearest BMW dealer trying to match this deal, then get pissed off at everyone at BMW when they get offered 10% off sticker. :roll_eyes:

Good unicorn deal OP!

1 Like

“Fine I’ll settle for 19.5% off”

4 Likes

can you send me dealer info too?

1 Like