Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $43055$
Selling Price: $34220
Monthly Payment: $350 + tax
Cash Due at Signing: $1500
Incentives: $1000 lease credit, $500 fleet

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: 0.00186 (Bank approved 0.00176 due to lack of credit history, dealer marked up to 0.00186)
Residual: 56% (Ex loaner)

Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 9.4

Overall less than 1% for a 12K miles lease with all taxes and drive offs rolled in.

X1

1 Like

$390/mo plus tax.

And you’re doing it right with BMW. Lease, never buy.

2 Likes

That would be the approx price for zero drive off. I assume that’s what you meant?

Why “never buy” BTW?

They lose their value ridiculously quick, and they are very expensive to own past 50,000 miles.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a brave, foolish or wealthy person who takes on a 50k+ miles Bimmer.*

*source - my mum has owned a variety of BMW’s over the last 30 years. I’m pretty sure she could’ve bought my house with the amount spent on various maintenance issues over the years. Luckily she saw sense and now leases. Still a BMW but at least she’s not burning cash…too much anyway.

Our 2011 X5 has had a few mechanical breakdowns and a few oil and power steering fluid leaks. We even asked BMWNA to intervene as we’ve taken the X5 to the dealer several times for an AC problem, but they refused to assist even after explaining that while under warranty the problem existed but never got resolved.

To me, BMW sees it’s cpo customers as disposable as their cars.

We’ve had BMWs in our driveway for the last 20 years. No more.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the dealership? thanks.

BMW of Mountain View

This lease happened in August…Residual has changed, lease cash has changed, MF has changed, and fleet is not available for the time being.

1 Like

Yeah X1s lost 5% residual. :frowning:

2 Likes

I suppose you could look on the bright side, they gained 2k in lease credit :expressionless:

3 Likes

:rofl: (202020202020)

So as long as MSRP < 40k, you made up for 5% residual decrease with 2k gain in lease credit. But did MF go up?

Yeah, you’re looking at a pretty stripped base model though…add some options, and that gain quickly goes away.

MF stayed the same this month @ .00182. That’s up from August though.

Curiosity got the better of me.

Turns out on my most recent X1 post, it’s EXACTLY the same payment… $361 vs $361. (42k Car)

But as discussed you start throwing in options then that will change quickly.

Just signed very similar deal today for an '18 X1 loaner here in TN.
$362/mo incl tax for 36/12, $0 down, 1st mo DAS.

1 Like