2018 BMW 440i Gran Coupe (Signed)

2018 BMW 440i Gran Coupe (New, M-Sport package, Premium package)

MSRP: $57,485
Selling Price: $46,153
Monthly Payment: $413 + tax
Cash Due at Signing: $3127 ($1963 cap cost reduction + fees + tax on incentives - $500 BMWCCA)
MSD: $0
Incentives: $3500 ($2000 lease credit, $1000 loyalty, $500 fleet)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00206 (marked up from 0.00166)
Residual: 57%

Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 10.3
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

Note that the numbers above are for the deal before any additional protection items.

This time, however, I chose to take the Lease End protection, which I got for $1100 (they also brought the MF back to .00166, threw in key replacement, dent protection and waived two tires replacement for my returned lease, approx $400 value by itself).

Overall, under 1% after tax with drive-off rolled in.

8 Likes

Is this a loaner? Great deal.

New, had 70 miles on the odometer when I drove it out of the dealership.

Wow. 20% off on a new car?

Well done.

Very nice deal. I can’t seem to find the private message button, can you please share (or message me) with dealer info?

just wondering with deals like this… have you been searching & sending out offers on various 440GC’s for a number of weeks? or was this dealer the only one you contacted? and did you ask other dealers in your locale for quotes on the same car (available via dealer trades)?

anyway… nice find! that’s like 13.6% off MSRP before incentives. The most i was able to get my gf off a 430GC last year was 12% , and that’s with 2 dealers bidding against each other.

That’s actually almost 20% before incentives…

Anyways, I’ve first set a target price I considered realistic (based on a lot of reading in LH) and then approached practically any Cal dealer with lot-aged 440i GCs (used cargurus). Throughout the process I learned that my target price needs to be higher in order to be adjusted to the actual market prices. It took me couple of months but I only actively negotiated with dealers towards the end of each month.

1 Like

whoah… my bad, i assumed the selling price was after incentives. You scored a deal of the decade right there. I’ve only seen demo/loaner cars priced at 20% off. I’d say with that kind of savings, treat yourself to a steak dinner (or 2) at Mortons!

What kind percentage discount off MSRP (no incentives factored in) were you seeing in general? I’ve been looking around for 440i GC deals and best I am able to get a dealer to quote me on thus far is about 9% off MSRP, or roughly $2k under invoice.

Were nay of the other ones you didn’t move on at 10% off MSRP or better and care to indicate what dealership they were at?

Nice deal. Could you plz PM the dealer info?

This Deal sounds too good to be true. I recently signed for a 440i GC, i was using 3 dealers to bid on each other and the best i came up with 11% and window tint. The disparity in the numbers make it sound fake. None of the dealers were budging any lower. At the end i just went with the car that i liked best. Of course, I got 5500 in qualified incentives so i’m happy with my signed contract.

PS I even use this quote to negotiate and nobody came remotely close…

PS I even use this quote to negotiate and nobody came remotely close…

3 Likes

Congrats. May I have the dealer info?

Can you please share the dealer info? I’m norcal too.

I have never been into luxury sedans when i hit my grandpa years i might look into this 440I lol nice looking beamer.

Could you please send me the dealer info? Thanks so much!!

Good job, wish I could find a good deal similiar in east coast. I want a 430 coupe

Wow seems almost to good to be true, who does 20% off a new car maybe a loaner?

1 Like

Since you’re a fleet manager; Is this a real deal even if it’s a old unit. Would any dealer be so desperate to move one more unit for the end of the month?

Maybe on a service loaner with a accident. Not on a new car, you can get maybe 10%-12% of MSRP right now, since there is only about 5-6% profit from invoice.

2 Likes

That’s what i Thought. I got About 12% plus incentives. This guy named bmw ccw as his dealer. Isnt that just a car club association. Yeah there’s guys out there that just has to 1up the next guy. Thanks for shedding the light on this 1up guy.